• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Black Ops Recruitment

• Thread starter The_Black_Ops(Guild)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The_Black_Ops(Guild)

:spider: Hello we welcome you, alow me to introduce my self i am Damian guild leader of The Black Ops guild. We are a covert type guild we gather information and assist in some other matters, but we seek your help now.. you ask how can i help you? well heres the best way you can help, if you like factions (minax) and you RP and are looking for a fun guild we can use your help all are welcome to apply all types of members are welcome we seek all able bodys to join our cause and as we get paid for the jobs we do (yes i said PAID) if you are in and helped us do the work you will get paid as well... any questions pm me or find me on my website or in game :spider:

T

The_Black_Ops(Guild)

ummm.... thank you? oh and btw everyone the guild s also an accepted guild in the arpc

T

The_Black_Ops(Guild)

The Black Ops Guild is back to being an active guild again and we are still hireing guild members if your would like to join message me