• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

black cat statuette

N

Nivia

Hello,

This evening, while hunting in the fire dungeon, I got myself a beautifull black cat statuette. I have never heard of it before. Have you?

Greetings,
Nivia

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Íts part of the halloween event. They seems to be random drops on monsters in dungeons... the black cat is the most common drop I think... can get some other drops aswell :)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 cats, 3 scarecrows and 3 painting. I never want to see another cat statue in my life!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep got lots of darn cats a couple of tapestries but no sign of a scarecrow yet

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep got lots of darn cats a couple of tapestries but no sign of a scarecrow yet

Swing by the guildshop hun and I'll put one in the chest for you. I'm collecting at least 4 of everything - 2 for me, 2 for hubby, since he's not playing just now. But I've got at least one of those spare, so it's all yours :)

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something you all might not be aware of is that the kitties can be dyed. I have a nice gold one now, like a Chinese lucky cat. :D

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea which dye tub - statue, maybe? - but stains certainly work.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The stains do indeed work. We have a variety of colours round the guildshop now, driving everyone nuts :D The fire red is cool, but the dark purple is even cooler!