• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Bit of help with weapons

fighting irish

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It probably seems a stupid thing to ask but i have been working shame a lot and have found several swords with splintering and blood lust on them. I just wondered what do these actually do and what situation would u use them in? Are they for PVM or PVP? Thanks for your help.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Splinter works a little like bleed from what I know. Dunno about blood lust.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Splinter is for pvp. What happens is when the splinter randomly goes off, a 'shard' of the weapon imbeds itself in the victim
And causes them to bleed, it also acts like the 'sleep' mystic spell and causes them to be unable to run for a short period.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
battle lust increases your damage out whenever you get hit. The cap of that damage increase, depends on how many people or creatures you are aggressing.
Blood drinker heals you for any damage done by a bleed attack you inflicted.

Last edited: