• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bit of everything!!

C

Coyt

sigills
i think something is to be done against thieves being able to steal sigills while in loss, and chars using items to reach 80
as now anyone can steal the sigills, just a few skill points needed
(shadowdancer+ burglers bandana + jewlery)
make real skill check and make it 80,1

also i want to know if self-rez works inside faction strongholds? (sacrifice)
if it does it needs to be adressed aswell

Tamers!!!!
way to powerfull in an even battle, had some fights this wek with equal numbers on both sides, but as soon one side decided to logg on the their greater dragons there was a big diffrence!!
this been discussed alot of times over the years tho
(cap facitonchars followers to 3?)

archery!!!
should archers be able to do up to 5-6 specials in a row? especially moving shot? how does mana cost count for specials? i think it might be time to re calculate tihs again, as armours of today gives alot more stats/ regens then they did when last change to this was out
(add more cost for additional specials)

bolas never miss!!!
only way to get away form bolas is to outrun the swinger, maybe put in some randomness into the hit! add a 12% chance to miss?

town coruption seem to be buggy atm, is it really 2 hour for coruption?

new faction armour
!!
really great, makes it so much easier for all to build a suit that once was for the rich only
but are rank requirements needed? to me it will separate good players from bad players even more, it will add a need to keep the your rank/score once obtained, so some will take less risks in fights etc
i tihnk it should be free for all faciotners to use.

skilloss
fights are alot shorter now then before AoS,making 20 mins alot
however my suggestion is to make it count even if logged out

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all bad suggestions.

Your best bet is to practice at PvP to get better.

P

Phyrra

My first glimpse at this post and opinion.. You haven't done factions much, have you? I'm going to have to agree with Lynk to a point. I think you need a lot more experience with factions.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for those two constructive replies
I am happy to assist whenever possible. If you would like any advice in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via public post or via private messaging.

A

Altec

sigills
i think something is to be done against thieves being able to steal sigills while in loss, and chars using items to reach 80
as now anyone can steal the sigills, just a few skill points needed
(shadowdancer+ burglers bandana + jewlery)
make real skill check and make it 80,1

also i want to know if self-rez works inside faction strongholds? (sacrifice)
if it does it needs to be adressed aswell

Tamers!!!!
way to powerfull in an even battle, had some fights this wek with equal numbers on both sides, but as soon one side decided to logg on the their greater dragons there was a big diffrence!!
this been discussed alot of times over the years tho
(cap facitonchars followers to 3?)

archery!!!
should archers be able to do up to 5-6 specials in a row? especially moving shot? how does mana cost count for specials? i think it might be time to re calculate tihs again, as armours of today gives alot more stats/ regens then they did when last change to this was out
(add more cost for additional specials)

bolas never miss!!!
only way to get away form bolas is to outrun the swinger, maybe put in some randomness into the hit! add a 12% chance to miss?

town coruption seem to be buggy atm, is it really 2 hour for coruption?

new faction armour
!!
really great, makes it so much easier for all to build a suit that once was for the rich only
but are rank requirements needed? to me it will separate good players from bad players even more, it will add a need to keep the your rank/score once obtained, so some will take less risks in fights etc

skilloss
fights are alot shorter now then before AoS,making 20 mins alot
however my suggestion is to make it count even if logged out
You need to learn the basics of pvp and the rest of the game before you start making suggestions.\

sig stealing no big change need there.
I think they made it so self rez does not work in a base.

I don't think maxing followers cap at 3 is a good idea for factions. Just need to make pets follow same rules as players. Same can't move while casting, same spell range and stuff like that. nerf the fireball like a ai.

first specail is normal mana cost 2nd specail is doubled if chained with in 3 seconds of the last.

bolas are fine. you have to be dismounted and totally unarmed to use them.

faction towns only take 2 hours to corupt and they do seem glichy lately.

rank should be required and it should be harder to get than it is. Why should people that sux get the same rewards as the people that are good? What is the point in factions then??

stat loss my favorite. I think everyone in fel and tram should suffer stat loss when they die. There should be some penelty for death. 20 minutes is fine.

Please do not make suggestion on things you know nothing about that is how this game has become what it has. If you don't like pvping stay out of fel, don't come here for the scrolls and faction loot and complain becuase you sux and can't get what you want.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coyt you'll notice that this forum, unlike Uhall, is filled with people that actually know what would make this game better.

If you post that same thread in Uhall I'm sure you'll get dozens of trammelites like yourself to follow your post with "/signed".

C

Coyt

unlike you lynk, Altec actually took the time to point out his opinions, you just dismissed my opinions without giving any explanations

maybe thats the way people that actually know what would make this game better do

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unlike you lynk, Altec actually took the time to point out his opinions, you just dismissed my opinions without giving any explanations

maybe thats the way people that actually know what would make this game better do

Anything he has said has been said plenty of times. No need for me to repeat it.

N

Nastia Cross

new faction armour
!!
My advice, join a faction guild that has theives that are willing to pass along the points they earn from stealing sigils... then all you would need to do is get the silver to be able to buy the armor... in war you're only as strong as your weakest soldier.