• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bioware mythic password error / cant change

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok I dont know if I might get help here or if I need to do a phone call somwhere ( I am from Quebec so I speak french first of all ) but I got a uo account closed for now 3 months and my house on Atl starting to decay.

I am trying to reach my account management on bioware website but it wont let me log in or even change my password . I tried changing my EA password , my origin password , didnt work.

I know my ingame uo account name and password .

Now i read somewhere that if anyone created a Starwars old republic account back in days (2011 ish) it might have changed my bioware mythic password. My problem is I dont remember which password I used when I created that Star wars account. Its a shame now , even if I try changing my Star wars password , it doesnt change my bioware mythic one. So im stuck with a house decaying , without being able to ractivate my own account.... so poorly design between EA/Bioware/Star wars etc.... I need help please , If I loose this house, im closing all my other UO accounts and say goodbye to UO

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
STEP 1 www.origin.com (This is where you change your eaMythic password) If you CAN login here with no problem! than use the same information at :

STEP 2 Broadsword | Account Management (accounts.eamythic.com)
(This is where you enter the game time code for the account that you need to reopen

Remember that BOTH sites share the same password, (You must login using your EMAIL as username and not the UO username)

If you cant ACCESS STEP #1, reset the password!!
If you can access STEP 1 and Not STEP 2, you doing something wrong!!

feel free to PM me , and I can help you further more!!!

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes i can acess step 1 , but I cant login STEP2 and get this message : The username or password you enter is incorrect. If you recently registered with SWTOR.com the password that you created there has become your new EA account password .

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
You need to contact EA support , because looks like your EAMYTHIC account is Banned for some reason, most the time this happens because some sort of CC problems!
I seen this happen quite few times and you MUST contact EA support.

Please use this link to get in touch with them!!!
You must do as quick as possible if you want to save your house

I Give Up EA/Mythic/UO accounts

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back when they made us move to an EA Account, I had to register my multitude of UO accounts on different email addresses. I recently discovered that I had to basically re-register my password to login to them again. To do this, make sure you are logged out of the origin store. Then clicked forgot EA Account Password at the UO Account Management Page. It takes you to the EA Login Page where I clicked forgot password again. This makes you enter the email address which will email you a link to reset/refresh the password. I don't know if this will help you but as I'm going through resetting all my passwords, I thought it might be the same thing affecting you.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok I dont know if I might get help here or if I need to do a phone call somwhere ( I am from Quebec so I speak french first of all ) but I got a uo account closed for now 3 months and my house on Atl starting to decay.
Is this the first time you have had the problem? Have you been working on getting the account open for 3 months? If so, DANG that sucks. Or did you play the "90 day game"? If so, then perhaps this can be a lesson to those who do as well. It is just odd that you didn't try to renew until 90 days went by. Just my opinion of course.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks AtlanticRealtor , I am currently waiting for them to call me, my house says Fairly worn so I dont know how long I have before its too late :(

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok so EA called me but apparantly I need to call Broadssword because the guy on EA saw a ban on my origin account because of a failed payment from my credit card. Well it looks like I am gonna loose this house sadly because its probly about to turn greatly worn decaying .... probly too late to call broadsword and get this fixed

So they bann accounts because of one failed payment over 10 years + of payment , really a good system a++

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That sucks man. Usually they are pretty quick at broadsword if you get a hold of them. @Mesanna , can you help him with his account or keep his house in OSI until you can correct this issue? Even though hes Canadian, hes a good guy, no need to screw him on this issue! LOL

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That sucks man. Usually they are pretty quick at broadsword if you get a hold of them. @Mesanna , can you help him with his account or keep his house in OSI until you can correct this issue? Even though hes Canadian, hes a good guy, no need to screw him on this issue! LOL
I agree, it sucks. The fact still remains though that he has had 90 days to get it worked out. Unless he has been playing the "90 day game", in which case I have no sympathy for him. Sorry, just my opinion.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, it sucks. The fact still remains though that he has had 90 days to get it worked out. Unless he has been playing the "90 day game", in which case I have no sympathy for him. Sorry, just my opinion.
Whatever he is doing is not really important in my opinion.

The account management sucks. We know it sucks, the devs know it sucks and they said they were working on a new one (LOL).

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING!!!!

This should be #1 priority for the game. Put everything on hold and get the account management sorted.

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran

The account management sucks. We know it sucks, the devs know it sucks and they said they were working on a new one (LOL).

This should be #1 priority for the game. Put everything on hold and get the account management sorted.
Lol. Yeah. I would say the account management page is the biggest obstacle to bringing in new players and also returning vets

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol. Yeah. I would say the account management page is the biggest obstacle to bringing in new players and also returning vets
Exactly. Think about how many old vets and new players will want to sign up when that new mount with the rainbow tail comes out but will get stuck at the terrible account mis-managment page.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My Atl fel yew house fell, no news of Mesanna , hell I cant even unsub from UO on some of my accounts, because I still dont have access to my own account management, IM calling Mastercard today to change card/number hopefully this will stop the auto-sub on my accounts. good bye UO been a good 20 years of fun.

I will come back once the game go fully free-to-play

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI, your issue sounds like something you NEED to handle through EA NOT Broadsword.

Your Origin Account is banned? Thats EA , that has nothing to do with Broadsword. Seen it countless times when friends had their Origin account got hacked + banned for Fifa fraud.

Sounds like the EA rep screwed you by trying to pass it off to Broadsword

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My Atl fel yew house fell, no news of Mesanna , hell I cant even unsub from UO on some of my accounts, because I still dont have access to my own account management, IM calling Mastercard today to change card/number hopefully this will stop the auto-sub on my accounts. good bye UO been a good 20 years of fun.

I will come back once the game go fully free-to-play
:sad3:

Really hope you change your mind. I have been wondering where you ran off to. We have had some good rivalry followed by friendship over the years, would be a terrible thing to see you gone for good. I'm willing to help in whatever way I can if you decide to play again. Send me a PM, not sure if you have my new icq number or not.

Until we speak again just remember... "PEOPEL ARE FOOL!!" :heart:

:sad2:

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My description of account management pages begins with the word cluster. It really does suck ... but if MY CC change of expiry date didn't take when I made it I might be in the same boat as the OP.

Liberty

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I don't understand why there's such an issue. I had an account banned in 2002. I sent an email in asking for forgiveness since its been 15 years since the infraction and had my account reinstated within hours. Linked it to a Master Account and voila, done. If you really got banned because your CC expired then that's an easy fix. If you were really banned for something else than that could be your problem. Based on reading that you had 3 months to get the issue cleaned up before house decay and could'nt, I would bet there's more to the story that's being led on. I also can't comprehend how after dealing with this issue for as long as you claim, the customer service has provided you with any answers. Hmm

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran

@Bleak Any updates on the progress of the new account management page?