• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Item Big Thanks to all...and help for me? and you?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A big thankyou to all the holiday traders for xsharding tokens etc etc... awesome time of the year!!!

Okies decided to go for all 27 names and all 15 colours in the minumn amount of plants

wow the numbers are cute

3 rares/3 diff names leaves 24 names into 12 colours!! bingo

so 2 diff names in each of the 12 colours

thats what i would call my ideal set for this anni

well thanks its finished!! albeit ive still got to get a few plants inc. 2 rares form atlantic back to the collection on europa....only used one account... manged to pop 2 glacials... sold one to buy the other 2 rares...awesome!!
also managed to get all names bar 2...but easily bought in the right colours

so here we go...not quite the finished article but will be when i get the atlantic ones home it will be
27 names all 15 colours and 2 of each common colour to balance the set out

Untitled333.png

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies im doing another like minded set but im not saying what as prices seem to rocket when u ask for specfics!!!

ive got about 50 spare plants and 20 tokens left on Inzumo....

icq me 677577087...

maybe we can help each other out if you are also trying to collect a set of these plants...pretty sure i know a good dozen at least that will be!!!