Big Thank you!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 26, 2010
I give a BIG THANK YOU to all the people of Baja for making me feel so welcomed tonight! I look forward to great adventures with all of you!

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 7, 2003
Bottom of a Well...
Glad to Have You Abord! Just wish i could of joined ya at the Meet but was at work so... glad to have ya Aboard!

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Hail Crysania,

You are to be commended for the manner in which you conducted the Meet & Greet, especially in light of EM Seppo being side-tracked.

Sosarians, those the young call Britannians, are folks of many and varied skills. Mayhaps it would be possible to locate one or more folk Legendary in each and every skill, to share with others their path to such a vaunted achievement.

Still others may have deliberately chosen to eschew Legendary achievement having metaphorically become "legendary" Jacks-of-all-trades. Mayhaps these would also share their insights, be it in a Book, or around a warm fire amidst Meads, ales, and meats and cheeses.

Lastly, for now, perhaps a Baja event may be planned where every Player of Baja takes a character (or creates one) to visit another shard, perhaps visiting a shard per month to say hello to our fellow Players and their EM's.

These are but thoughts, musing to add to your notes from the Meet & Greet.

Regardless, I enjoyed and was honored to meet thee, and again say "Welcome & Fare Thee Well upon Baja!"

An SoS

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I, too, had to miss all but the last few minutes of your first Meet & Greet on Baja, so this is where I'll say Welcome to Baja!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2008
Felucca
www.guildportal.com
Welcome to the best shard on UO!
At least now us guys have something good to stare at instead of man duo Seppo and Pallando! =P
I am all for an EM that has a great attitude with a sense of humor.
Just...whatever you do...Don't be alone with Xel....ESPECIALLY if he has a bottle of sake in his hands...which is always a 69.9% chance that 100% of the time he will have a bottle of sake in his hands...