• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] UPDATE: Selling remainder of items cheap! Big May BONE Swap Meet: See inside for haves / wants!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

FINAL MAY
UPDATE, 2 / 29[bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)] / 16: Malloc took all my gold!! Anything not struck through is up for sale, will make deals, just ask! I have 9k gold in the bank so I'm looking to sell here guys! Thanks.
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)][/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]40x Artifacts of Doom turn-in items (enough to get your own named Lsntern of Light)[/bcolor]

1x Ladder deed

1x Scroll of Alacrity book

1x Power Scroll book

BONE's Big Ol' Holiday Bag, includes a Coal Fired Christmas Dragon Hand Folded by the UO Team, 3x Holiday Gift Tickets (2x snow statue list, 1x

rocking horse list), Heart Shaped Box with 25 assorted chocolates, 16th Anniversary Gift Bag with Horse, Platter. Flowers, Card, and Plant Deed
Pair of Creeping Vines deco

1x Forged Pardons

1x Burglar's Bandana

1x ToL Event item - Emerald of the Rondorin Empire, makes sound when locked down and clicked

2x Tombstone of the Damned and 1x Gravestone

1x Shroud of the Condemned

1x Robe of the Eclipse (95 Luck)

1x Vat piece (northern side)

1x Blacksmithing Talisman (Bsmith bonus 29% and Exceptional bonus 26%)

2x Ship model of the HMS Cape

7x Epiphany Armor pieces (3x Virtuous Human, 1x Villainous Human, 3x Virtuous Garg)

49x Level 1 and 2 primers grab bag box (10 lvl 2s, 39 lvl 1s)

7x spellweaving scrolls (6 unique ones)

1x White Cloth dye tub

1x Evil Clown Mask handpainted by EM Aname

1x Distillery east deed

1.0 points in Sots for Cartography

0.7 points in Sots for Healing

1x Alacrity scroll for Magery

1x ToL Recipe Gilded Kilt

2x Candleabra of Souls

Things I'm looking for:

BONE ARMOR TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION (SEE PIC)

I've setup Stewards at the Zento Ziggurat to dispaly these. I need all the pieces highlighted in the image.

ToL Flowered Dress and Evening Dress crafting recipe

MINAX Bone pieces and pikes from Blackthorn's dungeon

I wouldn't mind picking up a second Fireman's Pike from the most recent event for my Bone Guard stewards

Luck footwear (Soles of Providence / Anon's Sandals)

Northernmost Coffin piece (head)

Easternmost Coffin piece (feet)

VvV Banners (Vice ones not Destard, Deceit, or Wrong)

115 or 120 Fishing PS

Spellweaving pinks (I need about 40 points. Yes, 40)

And of course Gold (but trading is more fun)

I'm going to a family lunch thing now but please post offers here or in PM, I'll have phone and will be back later. Thanks all!

Update: THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED WITH BONE PIECES! WOW!

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can, but I'd much prefer to trade. Any chance you have any of the items on my list? I know you are newer to the shard, we can work a sale out no problem too.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have any of these items, I am sorry. But I would love to buy it nevertheless :)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
C'mon folks, somebody trade me! I'll put prices on stuff if no one has trades, but that isn't very fun, now is it?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a banner of Wrong for you.
I'd be interested in the spellweaving scrolls or the white cloth dye tub.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Updated list to remove traded items. HUGE THANK YOU to Ru for helping finish my Hero Bone set. Hugs, man, hugs!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you have a pair of ninja mitts amongst those Doom event drops I´d be interested in that particular item.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have a ring or a bracelet among those doom event drops, can you put them aside for me?

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dubhdara wants "1x Power Scroll book" please.
Has Spell Weaving pink thingies 1.0+.8+.7 for a total of 2.5 and invisible gold shinies in the bank.

Yay!! Thank you! Trading items is more entertaining than trading invisible shinies!

Last edited: