• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Big Boss pvp

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I JUST ran into him at Fel Yew gate....

On his archer... he talked smack and refused to attack... So I attacked his archer... There is NO way to catch him on a dexxer... Zip here Zip there...

After 5 mins of the chase game, I realized there was NO WAY his **** poor archer was gonna kill my defence/pally, 120 Parry, maxed out DCI... So I just stood there, occasionally throwing heals when his archer would hit a critical.

Eventually after 15 mins I got bored and ran off, he chased and chased and chased. I was not gonna stand there while he ran in circles where I couldn't get him...

THANK GOD I am human and the 20 hiding kicked in...

I hate pvpers like that... Oh and also I was trashing him the whole time his little archer was standing there... "Your not gonna kill me"... "Go away, your nothing"... "I am gonna go take a crap"... stuff like that LOL. Good times.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And just now, his other char "chippawa" or something just called me a "pancake" in game..

V

Velandra

I loathe him..

He is a bottom feeding piece of crap.

I so love that I am not the only one with issues with his "pvp"..

S

SUPRsalad

who is this guy? did failure is a gift get some rename tokens ?

I

ImmortalBenjamin

Well, I JUST ran into him at Fel Yew gate....

On his archer... he talked smack and refused to attack... So I attacked his archer... There is NO way to catch him on a dexxer... Zip here Zip there...

After 5 mins of the chase game, I realized there was NO WAY his **** poor archer was gonna kill my defence/pally, 120 Parry, maxed out DCI... So I just stood there, occasionally throwing heals when his archer would hit a critical.

Eventually after 15 mins I got bored and ran off, he chased and chased and chased. I was not gonna stand there while he ran in circles where I couldn't get him...

THANK GOD I am human and the 20 hiding kicked in...

I hate pvpers like that... Oh and also I was trashing him the whole time his little archer was standing there... "Your not gonna kill me"... "Go away, your nothing"... "I am gonna go take a crap"... stuff like that LOL. Good times.
Classic Big Boss. He did the exact same thing to my dexer. Then I got on my necro killed him in 5 seconds while i was in stat. Revenge is sweet! :D

M

Malimus

I was farming in the dojo a few weeks back on my archer and Big Boss showed up. Started callin me a newb and trammie and the usual nooblet provo junk.

We ended up goin to Buc's to fight it out and i killed him 3 times. He told me he just re-activated after being away from uo for 4 years or something. I told him he talks too much trash and killed him again. Either way that kid has a mouth on him.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was farming in the dojo a few weeks back on my archer and Big Boss showed up. Started callin me a newb and trammie and the usual nooblet provo junk.

We ended up goin to Buc's to fight it out and i killed him 3 times. He told me he just re-activated after being away from uo for 4 years or something. I told him he talks too much trash and killed him again. Either way that kid has a mouth on him.
He claims he was originally banned because he used the word **** when someone ran up to him and went "I'M GOING TO **** YOU" and responded "Lol, ****?" I have a hard time believing that now after his BS. And that story was from 3 or 4 months ago.

S

SUPRsalad

me and bob dylan almost dropped him the other day and yeah. i see what you mean. the guy actually runs around yew with scared journey pre-cast? why bother..

S

SUPRsalad

seriously?? thats weak.. we've officially achieved G rating.
and hardly worth it..
the only infractions worth it, are when someones feelings get hurt.. bad.:thumbsup:

V

Velandra

lol..

I ran into the guy we all love to hate..

After I killed him he told me I have no honor.. lol.. I am red, I can't invoke virtues anyway, why would I care about honor ;)

We have a bit of a history, he trash talks, I am sweet, it makes him upset.

He wanted his silver and his bolts back.. I used 3 bolts killing him, so I felt I was entitled..

He said if I gave him his **** back he would let me be.. but he wasn't even very fun. He barely even fought back.. spent more time trying to figure out how he got knocked off of his charger than anything.. *sigh*

I wish I were faster in my screen shots though.. like I've said before, I am the WORST PvPer on Pac.. except Big Boss it seems..

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol..

I ran into the guy we all love to hate..

After I killed him he told me I have no honor.. lol.. I am red, I can't invoke virtues anyway, why would I care about honor ;)

We have a bit of a history, he trash talks, I am sweet, it makes him upset.

He wanted his silver and his bolts back.. I used 3 bolts killing him, so I felt I was entitled..

He said if I gave him his **** back he would let me be.. but he wasn't even very fun. He barely even fought back.. spent more time trying to figure out how he got knocked off of his charger than anything.. *sigh*

I wish I were faster in my screen shots though.. like I've said before, I am the WORST PvPer on Pac.. except Big Boss it seems..
Ahh so your that archer I ran into at demon temple on my necromage, I decided to go and 120 med after running out of mana trying to kill you and keep evs up killing demons. I was on Vander Nars this was a few weeks back.

V

Velandra

I don't remember.. but I hope you killed me.. because, honestly, I am embarassed for you if I killed you. :)

If you killed me I am sure I thanked you. Daemon Temple is my last resort to stave off boredom.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't remember.. but I hope you killed me.. because, honestly, I am embarassed for you if I killed you. :)

If you killed me I am sure I thanked you. Daemon Temple is my last resort to stave off boredom.
I killed you but it took me like 5 tries cause I was always low on mana from casting evs, only had like 80 med at the time so went back later and got 120 after that lol

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IN A FAIR DUEL, in my Fel Yew gate house...

The RK after was just a "!" at the end...

You insulted something I was selling a month back... And your pvp bores me... BUT I got even...

After this, you seem like a guy just looking for friends... You were pretty cool... Stop doing panzy things in pvp, like casting recall out of the gate... and doing really sneaky things to try to get ahead... LEARN to pvp!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IN A FAIR DUEL, in my Fel Yew gate house...

The RK after was just a "!" at the end...

You insulted something I was selling a month back... And your pvp bores me... BUT I got even...

After this, you seem like a guy just looking for friends... You were pretty cool... Stop doing panzy things in pvp, like casting recall out of the gate... and doing really sneaky things to try to get ahead... LEARN to pvp!

> LEARN to pvp!

It seems like you don't take your own advice.

This is like taking a picture of a penny you found on the ground. :flame:

V

Velandra

lol, I don't know how to pvp either, but I still have fun killing Big Boss.. :)

And Armand's war horse.. I can't help myself.. Kenny HAS to die multiple times a day

S

SUPRsalad

got over 40 pts off armand yesturday! wooT!
also, i noticed that big boss is down to 7 points the last time i killed him. :thumbsup: