• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Big Birds! (Event)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On friday 27 November.

Meeting on top of Britain bank.

-Start at 8pm CET
-Meet with Stella New.
-Best to come with mage or archer.

It will be your change to gather more maps and items in a small group to kill the giant turkeys easy. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those who don't want to PvP this evening. For more details check EM webpage: http://drachenfels.uoem.net/

Join me in a turkey hunt at the same time. Meeting on Britain bankroof with Stella.

If you can't make it at that time contact me to pick you up or come to west of Moonglow . Just south of the Lyceum are lots of turkeys. Thats handy for provoking and easy for resupply. Plenty of healers around if needed.

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well,
Frarc called all troops to supply his huge family with Turkey meat and many brave hearts followed him.
10-12 participants stuffed the turkeys with e-bolts and arrows (yummy).
What Frarc didn´t tell us before: He lured not only one, not two, not three...no...up to six of these silly creatures at the same time.
So it was a real challenge.
WE were doin well, unless it got bit confusing from time to time. (see attachement)

In conclusion everyone got a good amount of Maps and it´s been fun for everyone.
And we all love the Cacophony Symphony of the Turkeys now. *vomiting*

Looking forward to the next event.

/Claire

Attachments

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Miriandel did most of the luring. :)

Was glad to see we had so many people. Was a bit of a alternative against the PvP event of the EMs.Lots of fun and a couple of deathrobes, what else more do we need? ;)

I got about 18-20 full maps. So today i can look for them and see what extra to get out of them. I hope everyone also got alot more maps and extra items from it.

Maybe the next event we shooting reindeers to find Rudolphs red noose! ;)

B

Boogieman

Great hunt that one! Thanks to the work of the excellent bards that participated I managed to bring home 18 maps. Umm - cornucopia anyone??

Unfortunately without finding that plucked turkey I was hoping for... But no less fun!

Thanks to everyone who was there!