• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BiC Compound

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Ransom gets -500 point for communication :p

R

Ransom_of_BiC

6, 9, 13, 16, 17 and 18 are not mine.

Also, I left out Bear/Nightshade who has a tower down the way from 11(sorta across the street from 19)

R

Ransom_of_BiC

We placed every house except the one with the red roof, *our guildhouse*. Well, I guess Marinn may have bought his castle thing, but I don't know for sure.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AHA ! at long last !!!! *raids* !!!! right next to my precious Moria village, only a swamp separates us, to arms gareth, to arms !

alright theres my RP for the year gareth, hope you liked it

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Sure!!! Why don't you head there now and ill catch up with you in a few minutes.....

*Opens Ale Bottle*
What was I suppose to do?

:pint:

R

Ransom_of_BiC

The compound location hasn't been a secret. I've said publicly here where it was many times.

We've even been raided a couple of times.

L

longshanks

were neighbors. my castle is to the east of the swamp, a top the pennisula.

tis well fortified though, equipped at all times with boiling oil to dump over the side.

theres my rp for the year too Gareth.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Updated and linked in the Directory

Benevolent Insurgency of Chesapeake

Guild Leaders
Ransom and Captain Hammer

Champ Spawns
Yes, please!!!

Faction
None

Description
Description: BiC is a Felucca-based, PvP and Champ Spawn guild. Whiners, moaners, griefers, and leeches need not apply. There is no room for drama and dissension. We play the game to have fun, and you will find that our members are close, confident, and helpful. We do not ally other guilds under any circumstances.

Contact Information
Email:[email protected]

BiC Compound

R

Ransom_of_BiC

Gareth, I'd like your permission to steal that map, so that I can 'mark' the rest of the houses that are ours, which aren't labeled with "BiC", for my own guild purposes. Is that ok with you?

H

Helter Skelter

Gareth, I'd like your permission to steal that map, so that I can 'mark' the rest of the houses that are ours, which aren't labeled with "BiC", for my own guild purposes. Is that ok with you?
Yah! Yah! Especially now that Sirkus has a newb tent there now too.

Of course, no one was around to guild me this weekend..... :p

H

Helter Skelter

I was on all weekend. Get in vent, oh anti-social one.
Phooey! I guess I need to find a microphone then. My apple //e that I play on doesn't have a built in mic in the monitor. =(

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Not a problem I plan to release all the maps to leaders. I will send you the map file when I get on.