• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beware of more cloth that is now rare but soon to be common (Do Not buy any) See Pics

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This post is a courtesy to stratics readers that do not frequent the rares collector forum. this link is the thread in the rares collectors forum. it reads that the japanese shards are having an event that yields AOS-colored cloth. this cloth can be used to create seemingly rare items, like the elven cloak in the picture below which is the invulnerability blue color

this post is just to warn players that there will be copious amounts of this cloth and these items transferring to other shards, do not get taken by a scammer with 'one of a kind' items

Today, the event has been held at Japanese shard.
The AOS colored slime appears in this event.
And everyone can use this slime like "Dye tub".
I got these AOS colored bolts today

This event is held from Jun 10th until Jun 22th in Japanese shards.
And, maybe 2(Colored) slimes apperar at 1 day.
(So 2 color * 12days = 24 colors (All AOS Color))

<< All Japanese Shards >>

Asuka, Yamato, Wakoku, Hokuto, Izumo, Mizuho, Sakura, Mugen.

<< Candidate site where slime exists >>

Trammel
(01) Sacrifice Ank
(02) Buccaneers Den
(03) Ice
(04) Ant's nest
(05) Death City
(06) Hedge Maze
(07) Painted Caves

Felucca
(08) Heartwood
(09) Chaos Ank
(10) Jhelom
(11) Khaldun

Ilshenar
(12) Gargoyle City
(13) Mistas
(14) Savege Villege
(15) Lakeshire
(16) Rock

Malas
(17) Hanse's Hostel
(18) Forgotten Pyramid
(19) Doom
(20) Labyrinth

Tokuno
(21) Zento
(22) Yomotsu Mine
(23) Revenants Island (http://vm.or.tp/?to119o42N71o5W)
(24) Jizo Somewhere (http://vm.or.tp/?to84o38N84o26W)

Slime's location is depends on shard and day!

I will post this event's information as much as possible.

E

eolsunder

I can't figure out why certain shards get things like this and the rest don't. Its the same game people! why do asian shards get stuff that we dont (and i guess V?V).

Since you have shard trading, it seems LOGICAL you would have items that can be traded shard to shard APPEAR on all shards. I can see certain unique event stuff maybe, but in situations like this where such items will be mass produced, what brainiac decided to just hold this dye-fest only on asian shards.

Oh my, sometimes the genius that is the creative team makes my brain hurt.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I can't figure out why certain shards get things like this and the rest don't. Its the same game people! why do asian shards get stuff that we dont (and i guess V?V).

Since you have shard trading, it seems LOGICAL you would have items that can be traded shard to shard APPEAR on all shards. I can see certain unique event stuff maybe, but in situations like this where such items will be mass produced, what brainiac decided to just hold this dye-fest only on asian shards.

Oh my, sometimes the genius that is the creative team makes my brain hurt.

It's simple, b/c of America's laws and people that like the sue people our "Guide" program was shut down. The Asian shards still have guides, companions, etc... so they get more events done cause it's not left up to only the GM's and Devs.

So blame the american laws and american greed for why we don't get to enjoy the game that the asians get to.

N

NewThunder

It's simple, b/c of America's laws and people that like the sue people our "Guide" program was shut down. The Asian shards still have guides, companions, etc... so they get more events done cause it's not left up to only the GM's and Devs.

So blame the american laws and american greed for why we don't get to enjoy the game that the asians get to.
This is not because those shards still have the EM program. I have been over gathering dyed cloth, there are no EMs doing this. This is simply the fact the EA asian team has more resources to put on extra events. This event could easily be done on the other shards it is simply a programmed event, no staff needed.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont understand how the "law" and "american greed" have anything to do with the American shards not getting events.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You will because you just told them you had got banned. once banned, always banned.

N

NewThunder

A note on the cloth, many of the locations are not easy to get to, some are down right hard. I do not think you will see a huge flood of this cloth on our shores. I was trying to gather some on an Asian shard and it isnt always easy, especially the Kaldun one.

G

galefan2004

I think it has more to do with EA simply not wanting to give the support to these programs in the United States. Also, the United States is not as greedy as you make it out to be, and there are plenty of people that would glady volunteer to run such events if EA would allow them.

N

NewThunder

I think it has more to do with EA simply not wanting to give the support to these programs in the United States. Also, the United States is not as greedy as you make it out to be, and there are plenty of people that would glady volunteer to run such events if EA would allow them.
The current labor laws will not allow EA to let vulunteers perform work; they were sued once for this already. Now they should be willing to put forth resources to have EM's or scenarios. The saddest part is the event on the asian shards doesnt require any staff, the code is already written.

N

NewThunder

These are the colors I have been able to gather so far on Mizuho, yesterday was a pain, the dye slime was in rock dungeon.

K

Kula

I dont understand how the "law" and "american greed" have anything to do with the American shards not getting events.
Ironically it is also American greed that makes us want everything the Asians have!!!!

ps I :heart: Damia for being an industrious American and securing an insane amount of yarn for TMC.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ironically it is also American greed that makes us want everything the Asians have!!!!

ps I :heart: Damia for being an industrious American and securing an insane amount of yarn for TMC.
Damia is a UO Goddess

Who else would shard transfer, get a crapload of cloth, then hand it out to her entire alliance free of charge.

:heart::heart:I friggin love you Damia!!!! :heart::heart:

K

Kula

If Damia wasn't already married I would want to marry her...

Though she isn't UO married yet, so, hmmm!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just so happened to browsing fo hints on strangers and saw this. Im from Napa VAlley and this on our forums and runes everywhere. ill spread the word thanks.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Damia wasn't already married I would want to marry her...

Though she isn't UO married yet, so, hmmm!

Ah but I am UO engaged, so that's close enough :), and I may have transferred but lots of people made characters there and helped gather it, it was very much a team effort.

Damia

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah but I am UO engaged, so that's close enough :), and I may have transferred but lots of people made characters there and helped gather it, it was very much a team effort.

Damia
thats odd I dont remember proposing

S

Sorcon Gartius

What? A Uo Wedding/Engagement without the word Gartius in it somewhere?! What is this travesty of justice??? I blame Omnicron.. Or maybe Blesh

S

Sorcon Gartius

Psh.... I don't wanna marry Damia, I wanna marry Grog! Whadda say lubba boy? Let's make babies! You can be Grog Gartius. You know thats hawt!

Grog [TMC]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Psh.... I don't wanna marry Damia, I wanna marry Grog! Whadda say lubba boy? Let's make babies! You can be Grog Gartius. You know thats hawt!
Well dang, I dont know what to say, I had always said you were the only one that could wrestle me away from Damia... and here my dreams come true. Sorry Damia!!

-The Future Grog Gartius

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well dang, I dont know what to say, I had always said you were the only one that could wrestle me away from Damia... and here my dreams come true. Sorry Damia!!

-The Future Grog Gartius

Well i know you're not after his stuff, he doesn't have any, he gave it all away. LOL
Omni's not gonna like this though fair warning

Damia