Beware Of certain Toons

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Steveo

Just a FYI for those that plan to CFO in River. There is a Yellow Bunny laugh is 137 and I did not catch His name. When you fight the cogs everythign goes well then it comes to the crane round. This ******* decides he wants to throw safes on the cfo head. Oh I forgot to mention they was a red cat that was a 103 in laugh also that was helping him. Some poeple might say he may not know what to do. WEll if you are maxed in everything then you should know what to do. I think this toon wanted to make everyone go sad and just be nasty. So when I got the chance to get the crane from him I grabbed it. Finally after getting the bunny off the crane thanks to the cfo for hitting him We won 80 TU. But please beware of the bunny and this red cat. They seem to enjoy people going sad and losing in the cfo.

L

Little Sadie

I know his name. He is the one that never likes to toon anyone either. He never talks or comments on anything and is just a little snob too. He was one of the first to max and do all 4 battles solo. There was another post on TTC that is almost word for word what you just posted. They were either in the cfo with you or had the same experience you did. I'll pm you the name of the bunny and you tell me if it is the same one that I know of.

S

Steveo

Thanks Terri that was his name. You are right he did not toonup anyone on the other side either. I might have been in the same battle as the other toons you were talking about it was like 6 of us.

J

j.c.

i met up with them to there real pain in the neck if were not for my sfs i would had been killed cfo they were evil toons.

i am sorry if anyone gets to meet up with those 2 they are bullys stay away from them they like to see other toons sufer they laugh at you right before you die.

i wish new there names so i could report these evil toons who are crul to other toons.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

It really would help to know their names...there's a lot of yellow bunnies out there...don't want to get stuck with him and it would help if we knew his name. Is there some kind of anonymity clause here?

Judy

H

Holocog

Thanks! I hope I dont see them. Are we not supposed to mention names? I was in A DA office with theese two mice who were probably a married couple. Sure I dont have a orblem with that, but they wouldnot allow anyone to TU them exept each other. I was going to use cane one one of them, while one is luring and the other is trapping. At the last second he switches from lure to lipstick on the other mouse. So i dont get any TU xp and I'm expected to lure. I'm lureless. So Im like "I think you should choose lure" and I get a "good for" you! They Refused to let me drop either. But to make a long story short, If you see two mice, one purple and one red with 128 laff and Similar names and clothes, know that you probably wont want to use toon up or drop.

K

Kippy

This bunny you are all talking about is from the UK server and believe it or not, he is a 10 year old kid. (why he never talks unless to a sf.)
He can be a very good player when he wants (he just doesn't want very often)

L

Little Sadie

This bunny you are all talking about is from the UK server and believe it or not, he is a 10 year old kid. (why he never talks unless to a sf.)
He can be a very good player when he wants (he just doesn't want very often)
I've played with him many times in the ceo and he is really bad on the bottles. He uses so many unites to save himself, hangs at the buffet, and still comes out with only 10-25 laff. Pretty funny considering he is maxed in boss. I have cfoed with him once and he never tooned so I avoid him in cfos now.