• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Better late than never.

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As some of you might have noticed (I hope) I have not been playing for quite some time. In case anyone has been wondering this was intentional and nothing has happened to me. I simply feel bored with the game and think I've made enough. Therefore this is a final good bye, I will not be returning.

I've enjoyed playing with and will miss a whole bunch of people. A great number of friends, foes and victims have provided me memories for a lifetime. But enough is enough so with this I take my collection of tears and move on to greener pastures.

(I do have a house holding account active for the next 30 days since I'm trying to find a new owner for the tower in Barter Town, but I will not be in game. But if there is something important I can log in and meet up. Just know that you can't have your my stuff, it's on another account... *grins*)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you will be missed Ladra. I hope you are able to find a new owner of the tower.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Before you say good bye, read up about the new changes on TC. The new global loot and the traders quest may bring life back to the shard as it will make players busy. I can't say yet if the VvV will work well but all in all, I believe this changes will be great for Siege.

You will again see players traveling the land, show up at the turn in places, sure a job for a thief, special at Slim the Fence but also at the trade in ministers.

As quest runners can't use magic traveling, they will have to traveling by mount and boat to do the quest.

The new loot will do that players can unraw relic from loot on overland and despise, they do not have to go to Shame. That I believe will make a lot more enjoy the game.

One more reason to stay :)

I miss you

T

Tazar

*sighs* I too will miss you and the challenge of getting away with holiday items from the EM Vending Machines... and I won't get the chance to talk you out of more of those valentines roses. I hope you change your mind. At least pack up what is important in case you get the itch down the road.

Larry Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But But But But - who will keep all the Siege Thiefs in line?

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Aww my dear friend Ladra, do you think you could make a quick appearance? I would love to speak with you. Sides.. what am I suppose to do with out you? You are a good friend and always have been. I hope that you might be open minded about coming back one day. Because Ill be waiting on you. Safe Travels on your journey's to a new path in your road of life. We all will miss you Ladra. *hugs her tightly as she whipes a tear away from her eye* Best dang thief I knew.. and she's a leavin! :sad2:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Safe travels to you and know there will always be folk sitting at the tavern waiting your return.

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ladra!!!! I'm going to miss yelling that in general chat.

I am also going to miss your picture stories of your wonderful capers within the game. You are hilarious!

I hope you decide to come back someday, but I really appreciate that you are willing to say goodbye to us. Too many times people here just disappear never to be heard from again.

You are and were truly a delight to play with in this strange little world.

- Ionya/Delilah the Mad

Zalfein

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad to hear, you'll be missed.

And yes, everyone noticed...

Good luck!

Zalfein "preparing a nostalgia spell..."