• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Bet you all wished there was a rare's festival right now huh

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I would love to go to one, there are so many Mutated Elf items I am missing. :)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Great Idea! How about Oceans the Lag would be equal for everyone! :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

N

Nightly Spirit

Is this manti's way of saying he's going to host one? Go Manti Go! :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh no, i am too lazy and don't have the organization skills to pull something like this off. I've seen the amount of time others put in its out of my league. I am good for putting up a vendor and selling small cheaper items so newer collectors can buy and go shopping for myself.

N

Nightly Spirit

I know it takes alot of effort. I helped with the one on great lakes. I was just playing Manti. Merry Christmas all! :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey manti call in at europas xmas market place ...side of umbra were hemi's old shop,museum used to be...seen a few of the new europa mutated elf xmas gifts in some of the vendors...cheap too..should get a full collection of europa stuff at a fair and not luna price!!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey manti call in at europas xmas market place ...side of umbra were hemi's old shop,museum used to be...seen a few of the new europa mutated elf xmas gifts in some of the vendors...cheap too..should get a full collection of europa stuff at a fair and not luna price!!
awesome, will check it out

N

Nightly Spirit

I am sure others will appreciate this info also....