• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best wishes to ISO alliance

T

Trinsauce

I have decided to leave the alliance for fun times again... ISO alliance has gotten too large and there is noone left to fight anymore so I have decided to start up a new guild and ally a few friends to make the shard a lil more interesting... NoD is my new guild and we're together with my former guild KQ and what's remaining of Fel (most r good friends of mine)...

I have enjoyed every minute of being in ISO/Waka and want to wish the few friends I have back there the best of luck... Timmy, Monster, Ham, Snoop, Ron Fellows, Slip, Rikku, Steve, Sonia, Cb if he's still around it was a pleasure playin with all yall if we have to fight, u know that I will never do ya wrong on the battlefield... The ISO alliance presented me with no challenges due to the numbers in the alliance... Various other reasons were taken into consideration before I left... not gonna get into those...

But I wish u all the best of luck and hopefully this move makes the game juss a lil more fun for me and the few that left the alliance...

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

I have decided to leave the alliance for fun times again... ISO alliance has gotten too large and there is noone left to fight anymore so I have decided to start up a new guild and ally a few friends to make the shard a lil more interesting... NoD is my new guild and we're together with my former guild KQ and what's remaining of Fel (most r good friends of mine)...

I have enjoyed every minute of being in ISO/Waka and want to wish the few friends I have back there the best of luck... Timmy, Monster, Ham, Snoop, Ron Fellows, Slip, Rikku, Steve, Sonia, Cb if he's still around it was a pleasure playin with all yall if we have to fight, u know that I will never do ya wrong on the battlefield... The ISO alliance presented me with no challenges due to the numbers in the alliance... Various other reasons were taken into consideration before I left... not gonna get into those...

But I wish u all the best of luck and hopefully this move makes the game juss a lil more fun for me and the few that left the alliance...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear mom, I have decided that I dont want to live upstairs anymore.

I WILL still see you in the house and talk to you, BUT I wanted to post here to let you konw that I love you. Various other reasons were taken into consideration before I went downstairs, but I will not discuss i'll just post about how it was so fun living upstairs.

Mom,dad,brother,sister,aunt,uncle,grandpa,grandma, thank you for all the fun times.

Seriously Trinity why not just tell everyone in game instead of bringing it on this forum. Big whoop you started a guild.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best of luck to ye, and be lookin forward to seein ye on the field.

As for Freeze, well, "..." .

G

Ghost of Siege

Please include your character names in your posts...I need to start a fresh "people to kill" list.

G

I will give Trinity some props to have the balls to want to some fights.

P

Philos

TRIN WHERE IS MY NAME???

Freeze get in the Christmas spirit. I know you don't get along, but c'mon. Let's just be friends...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
had a tussle with your new guild the other night, was fun.

we shall have to do it again!

T

Trinsauce

Ghost u want it u got it...

Trinity, Riverwind, Melody Trucido, Cheddar Bob, Tanis Half-Elven...

And ur names r???

And why was my reply back to Freeze's pathetic attempt at flaming a reasonable thread deleted??? Did he whine to u cause the truth was told??? Why was his post not deleted when he flamed my best wishes to friends in an alliance I was a part of for the past 10 months??? Yall moderators need to get ur stuff straight around this mutha [censored]@

S

slipperywhenwet

Hey trin I give you props to leave the alliance and strike out on your own, but tell aegis to shut his mouth. The only char he plays is a 0 skill archer and he thinks that makes him good, its really just pathetic and it makes you all look bad.
Oh and waiting in rons house accessing everyone cause i cant remove a friend listed person was really lame and made you all look really really bad. Finally if you would ask your brother to return CB's staff of the magi to me that would be great, I cant force him to do so but I would hope that he isnt that big of a ****. The staff is meaningless to me gold wise but very important to me sentimentally.

T

Trinsauce

did anyone in ISO get killed inside Ron's house??? Lemme know what happened... I've been away all weekend and really won't be on much til the end of the year so I dunno what's been happening... and my bro will gladly give ya CB's staff of magi... all ya gotta do is ask him... u have his ICQ no???

I've asked Aegis and the rest of the guild not to talk [censored] but I am not blaming him... Various members of ISO and u know who I am talkin bout couldn't wait to talk [censored] everytime they've killed one of us so I really don't blame Aegis for talkin [censored]... Of course I don't and won't talk [censored] to the group of friends still in ISO... I am not gonna try and control them tho bro... That was part of the reason they left the alliance...

Noone wants to be told what to do... noone wants to have "mandatory" spawns... They should've been able to do whatever they want in game and if yall get raided then they would come help... I didn't wanna do half the Oaks we did because I knew I wouldn't be on for the Harry... Know what I mean??? Guildmasters don't pay for their accounts therefore they shouldn't tell them what they have to do and can't do... I can only make a suggestion to them...

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

did anyone in ISO get killed inside Ron's house??? Lemme know what happened... I've been away all weekend and really won't be on much til the end of the year so I dunno what's been happening... and my bro will gladly give ya CB's staff of magi... all ya gotta do is ask him... u have his ICQ no???

I've asked Aegis and the rest of the guild not to talk [censored] but I am not blaming him... Various members of ISO and u know who I am talkin bout couldn't wait to talk [censored] everytime they've killed one of us so I really don't blame Aegis for talkin [censored]... Of course I don't and won't talk [censored] to the group of friends still in ISO... I am not gonna try and control them tho bro... That was part of the reason they left the alliance...

Noone wants to be told what to do... noone wants to have "mandatory" spawns... They should've been able to do whatever they want in game and if yall get raided then they would come help... I didn't wanna do half the Oaks we did because I knew I wouldn't be on for the Harry... Know what I mean??? Guildmasters don't pay for their accounts therefore they shouldn't tell them what they have to do and can't do... I can only make a suggestion to them...

[/ QUOTE ]

Aegis is a ****, always will be. Aegis is the biggest ****talker on the shard besides Horselord. Everytime aegis kills somewhon on his archer he calls them a noob and tell them how they should go back to trammel. When was the last time Aegis played on his mage instead of his gimp archer?

G

True that trin, but if you [censored] talk in !U! more then a few times, your gone. You get one warning, maybe two MAYBE two, and your gone.

S

slipperywhenwet

Yes trin they killed people inside the house and deathdreamer sat their and accessed everyone over and over again to rons house.....really really really lame. In any case I understand why you left but I was hoping their could be a mutual respect which was still held between us. If this isnt the case then we will let my guys loose on the [censored] talkin to yall too.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Yes trin they killed people inside the house and deathdreamer sat their and accessed everyone over and over again to rons house.....really really really lame. In any case I understand why you left but I was hoping their could be a mutual respect which was still held between us. If this isnt the case then we will let my guys loose on the [censored] talkin to yall too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slip ur a lil late on that... The 2nd day we were in existence ur boys talked [censored] to my guys... I'll be able to get u the names when I get home from work... I specifically told everyone to refrain from smack talk before we even formed the guild... Juss last night my first real night back I get ganked by a hidden archer in ISO and bam I'm seein grey and then OH SNAP, OWNED!!! Being that I have SS I gave it back to them and they then proceeded to say we weren't talkin [censored]...

U should get on ur boys before u get on me bout mine... U may not have been around but ur boys dished it out first and Aegis is dishing it out now... Correct urs before u come at mine bro...

I'll talk to Deathdreamer and the guys bout the Ron house incident... That's [censored] up stuff... I remember telling them all that there will be NO house killing whatsoever... But I guess when the cats away the mice will play...

S

slipperywhenwet

Ive been asking my boys not to smack talk your guild or !U! as I like yall. If it happens gimme a shout you still got the vent info...lol.

S

slipperywhenwet

LOL aegis is too funny. He shows up on his blue archer and I promptly kill him on my "gimp" mage. He res's up and comes talking more [censored] telling me I suck at pvp...etc. I challenge him to a duel and say how about we fight for 20 mil. He agrees so I tell him "go get on aegis and meet me at farms". He then says, no sir we are dueling with archers....lol....lol....lol....lol...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause it takes so much skill to point and click and hope for a 90 dmg hit ROFLMAO, trin I respect you but make this guy stfu cause he makes yall look bad. ARCHER DUEL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Philos

Deathdreamer even took it upon himself to come into our vent and try and [censored] talk me. When I didn't do anything but kill him. Which I promptly told him to get the [censored] out.

Anyways, I have yet to be mentioned Trin!!! How long have we been playing together!

T

Trinsauce

Well I'll take care of everything when I get home tonight guys... I'm not liking what I've been hearing... I'll at least get on to correct these guys or something... I've been sooo busy with the new jobby job training haven't really been able to get my game on... logged for maybe 10 mins last night...

I apologize to u both for the actions my guildmembers have performed and will work on getting it taken care of...

D

Dor of Sonoma

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not liking what I've been hearing...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on that score. :)

R

Rapier

<blockquote><hr>

LOL aegis is too funny. He shows up on his blue archer and I promptly kill him on my "gimp" mage. He res's up and comes talking more [censored] telling me I suck at pvp...etc. I challenge him to a duel and say how about we fight for 20 mil. He agrees so I tell him "go get on aegis and meet me at farms". He then says, no sir we are dueling with archers....lol....lol....lol....lol...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause it takes so much skill to point and click and hope for a 90 dmg hit ROFLMAO, trin I respect you but make this guy stfu cause he makes yall look bad. ARCHER DUEL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, actually if you look at the centuries old rules of duels, the challenged chooses the weapons and conditions, not the challenger. I'm afraid he got ya there.

S

slipperywhenwet

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, actually if you look at the centuries old rules of duels, the challenged chooses the weapons and conditions, not the challenger. I'm afraid he got ya there.

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont know anything about pvp do you?

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
slip i sent you a PM with some info you will find usefull. on vacation still guys, dont miss me too much!

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HI RAIDEN!!!!

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Had to respond to this. seriously. thi is ultima online not a history book on the past.

I dont mean to be rude but i think you would say anything to disagree with slippery.

R

Rapier

<blockquote><hr>

I dont mean to be rude but i think you would say anything to disagree with slippery.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not sounding rude. I don't know who slippery is and frankly haven't realized (if) I've been singling him out for anything.
No, UO isn't history. But dueling is dueling. In every culture, the choices have always belonged to the challenged. The basis is, if you don't have the nads to meet someone on his terms, you shouldn't challenge. If you want to murder, just murder and be don't with the hassel of pretending to want a fair fight.

S

slipperywhenwet

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not sounding rude. I don't know who slippery is and frankly haven't realized (if) I've been singling him out for anything.
No, UO isn't history. But dueling is dueling. In every culture, the choices have always belonged to the challenged. The basis is, if you don't have the nads to meet someone on his terms, you shouldn't challenge. If you want to murder, just murder and be don't with the hassel of pretending to want a fair fight.

[/ QUOTE ]
As ron said this isnt history, this is UO. Archers are lame and overpowered (even the devs realize that) the only skill in duels is mage to mage (everything else is point and click). Thus please be quiet until you know what you are talking about.

Thanks and have a great day!!!

X

Xero Lyte

<blockquote><hr>

Aegis is a ****, always will be. Aegis is the biggest ****talker on the shard besides Horselord.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry freeze but Aegis is not the biggest [censored] talker on the shard, look at the last 15 of your posts youll see whose more obnoxious. He may be high up there but I doubt he surpasses your annoyance level. Only person I could think that is a worse [censored] talker then you would have to be riley

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Aegis is a ****, always will be. Aegis is the biggest ****talker on the shard besides Horselord.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry freeze but Aegis is not the biggest [censored] talker on the shard, look at the last 15 of your posts youll see whose more obnoxious. He may be high up there but I doubt he surpasses your annoyance level. Only person I could think that is a worse [censored] talker then you would have to be riley

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but you should see the last 50 posts you did when you had your WoD Noobie archer. You said how you owned the whole COP alliance. No More xero lyte with his WoD at brit gate? I forgot he never plays his mage too, just the same ol gimpy archer.

Taling [censored] is different then being a jackass. I'm simply just being a jackass. Talking [censored] is like "OMFG I OWN SONOMA 1VS1 PURE MAGE NOWHON CAN BEAT ME". I could say that too, because theres only probably 2-3 that makes a good duel for me. I can back my ****talking up too, You cant or neither can aegis. Just go back to trammel were you belong, you cant play a mage or a archer now. Your just another newb E^E.

T

Trinsauce

This is too funny... U guys have no business posting on this thread... Go back and read the topic... the point of the thread was to wish ISO the the best of luck... U guys turn it into a flame between E^E and COP and all this and that... Keep it in the pvp thread...

F

Freeze2149

Sorry boss, what else should I do? Want me to do anything else?

R

Rapier

<blockquote><hr>

As ron said this isnt history, this is UO. Archers are lame and overpowered (even the devs realize that) the only skill in duels is mage to mage (everything else is point and click). Thus please be quiet until you know what you are talking about.

Thanks and have a great day!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You see, thats where it alkl get funny. I can remember when everybody said that mages were overpowered and no skill involved in their duels.
Either way.. if you challenge someone to a duel, choices are theirs. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings.

R

riley0888

Yea I am a $hittalker only if you $hittalk me first... so again before you consider continue to $hittalker me on this thread, you should consider that you cannot win, may not win and will be getting owned by me via game or board either way..

so again, please mind your own business and dont say my name ... in another words...

Here before a happy freakin new year for you, I present you my gift... open it and see the...

STFU noob.

S

slipperywhenwet

Lol now today aegis agrees to my 20 mil duel (i told him he could use his archer) but he will only do it if he can use the no quiver 70 point dmg exploit....lol what an idiot.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

STFU noob.

[/ QUOTE ]

As always, inteligent post riley.

S

slipperywhenwet

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

STFU noob.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

STFU noob.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

haha good to see you guys havent changed to much.

T

Trinsauce

Hey Slip Rikku already had the staff of magi for u... Falcon had already given it to him... Lemme know when u can gimme mines back

T

Trinsauce

Could u guys please do me a favor??? Stop talkin to me bout the archers my alliance has when each and every alliance fields the same if not more archers... Most of the NoD boys that play archers would be able to play their mages if there weren't so many archers to combat. So it's kinda become a neccessity for them to play the same type of char to survive... I refuse to play an archer anymore... If I die I die... no biggie... I still come out ahead everyday in insurance so it dun matter... Alls I am saying is if ur gonna come at me then come at me correct... Don't pancake to me when ur boys play the same type of char...

The funniest thing occured yesterday... I'm not gonna mention any names but a bushido archer in ISO complained after dying about getting killed by another bushido archer... kinda comical... All in all I had a blast minus the talk after every death... 2 hour fight at Destard was hella fun...

X

xFallenTear

Trins... just post this picture everytime your archers get brought up...

Of course your guild is 90% archers as well.

If !U! can play without archers, other guilds can as well... "well they have archers..." just doesn't cut it.

Yes yes, Dope Chops counts as 14 archers on Sonoma apparently, but numbers wise we sport 2 active archers

Or this one

T

Trinsauce

the problem is my guys can and have played mages before the archers storming the world... Some of them juss don't feel comfortable losing tons of insurance daily...

but u can bet ur bottom dollar u won't see me on an archer again... I enjoy playing Riverwind...

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I think its time for some people to come to grips with reality. When it comes to PvPing, it's not individual skill that determines the course of the combat. The game mechanics are way different now than Pre AOS/UO:R. Every year we go through a crapload of PvP changes. So the duelist attitude is pretty outdated.

Watching the !U! Mage Tournament reminded me of a classic car show, it struck me to be so nastalgic compared to actual field PvP.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Well Evasion reminds me a bit of old Magic Resist, back then Mages could hardly drop me either, not to many people had GM resist in t2a. What made it even funnier is I didnt even have uoassit and did my 10 second bandages manualy....

T

Trinsauce

Quick question for everyone on this shard...

How many ISO/MOO does it take to raid an 8 man spawn???
42... No lie... 42... quite comical that it takes that much

G

<blockquote><hr>

Quick question for everyone on this shard...
How many ISO/MOO does it take to raid an 8 man spawn???
42... No lie... 42... quite comical that it takes that much

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should consider the fact that you need more members...

S

slipperywhenwet

42?...lol we have never had that many people on between moo and ISO...try more like 20 and only cause we were about to do a harrower (which your blue archers didnt even have the stones to raid....lol)