• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best way to train bushido?

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Im at 80 bushido and use evasion like the uo,com says I should be but since you got to wait like 15 seconds to cast il barely gain .1 something is not right lol what did some of you do?

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just using lighting strike gets you to 120, but if you can momentum strike its quicker. So just hit low level champ spawns in ilshenar or tokuno and start killing stuff using these 2 moves.
Alternative is goblin or ratman spawns in abyss, or whatever your char can take, but these 2 are easy for even untrained chars. I prefer that over golem method, you get some items and gold plus working honor and fame up.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use the unguilded horse trick with lightening strike.....normally stand near Luna bank so I dont auto log.....put a movie on my other screen.... And wail away. If you need ingredients ...or gold you can always do the mini spawns in the abyss like klapauc recommends

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You need to keep activating LS. I always had to keep hitting the macro while hitting my non-guilded tamed bunny rabbit.

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Whats the unguilded horse trick I didn't kno horses could be in a guild? lol im confused....does it mean my char cant be in a guild???

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Go to tram, buy a horse, feed it, wait 3 days, feed it again - it will bond to you. Then if you're not in a guild, you can attack it, and do 0 damage to it to train various skills.

Mayhem

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**An Corp**

Does this "trick" work with a swampy instead of a horse? Can it be done in Twisted Weald while disco'd?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I just hit the rotting corpse room in Dungeon Blackthorn and momentum strike away. I also get the odd minax drop that way.