• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Best way to target Provo?

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you manage targeting Provo? Just curious how different people work it out without manually clicking on everything.

So instead of [Use Skill: Provo] [Manually target/click creature 1] [Manually target/click creature 2], do have some sort of NextTarget/LastTarget/TargetLast type thing going?

5% Luck

What I do is upon entering an area I pre cast invis then walk in cast. The pull the main mobs health bar(dark father) and set it on the top left of screen. I then pull the other bars an set them on the right side. As I get succesful provokes i re set them under the main mobs bar in a cycleing fashion.

Now for an area wiht lots of mobs like ophidians fort I invis pull bars provoke invisi repeat. This way Im almost always invisible and if I feel safe Ill drop some evs or earthys chain lightning or even mass curse!