• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best things to do in uo

Sexy Nerd

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi, I just returned to the game and have met someone who just came back, we are looking for ideas on what to do/hunt tried a few spawns in fel and tel mur so far.

Thanks

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Abyss is my personal favorite hunting spot, and Lady Melisande is always fun to hunt if you prefer a Boss. :)

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also enjoy fishing, t-hunting and trade quests!

But I also love logging, mining, all resource gathering in Fel, BOD gathering/completing and trying to organize all of my stuff!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I enjoy listening to the general chat warriors while I'm getting my craft on.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stealing is my passion at the moment. Of all time, my favorite activity was poisoning fish steaks and breads loafs and dropping them around brit bank back before it was deemed griefing by a few bleeding hearts.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
To crush headless miners, see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of their women.
And also hoping for the elusive golden pickaxe drop. :p

Last edited:

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stealing is my passion at the moment. Of all time, my favorite activity was poisoning fish steaks and breads loafs and dropping them around brit bank back before it was deemed griefing by a few bleeding hearts.
I miss those days. I loved setting trapped chests and poisoning fools

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Pretty much since It's hard to find many on, I just hit up the rune beetles and random dungeons with my barding/magery. I would love to get people together in Atlantic to do group hunts. So tired of chat being just spam for selling stuff.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The most fulfillment in UO for me comes from any activities/challenges where I am working with my guild/ friends.

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi, I just returned to the game and have met someone who just came back, we are looking for ideas on what to do/hunt tried a few spawns in fel and tel mur so far.

Thanks
Visit with old Friends, Tip o bit of Ale, Kill Something/One ,,, Bestest thing is to look for that Damn Elusive Somethang to put in Bright Eyes Hooka