• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best 'tank' pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually no, I didn't have a point to express.

You are obviously a nasty person, with no sense of humor who needs to lighten up.

Think before you judge people you know nothing about.
So no point to express aka a troll but not to worry there is a bias going on your safe.

You may want to understand the term Hypocrisy. It may help you NOT to get into needing to .... well redefine your posturing and well avoid demonstrating what a hypocrite you are. :)

But as has been shown, troll away your protected :thumbsup:

K

Kyle Orton

So no point to express aka a troll but not to worry there is a bias going on your safe.

You may want to understand the term Hypocrisy. It may help you NOT to get into needing to .... well redefine your posturing and well avoid demonstrating what a hypocrite you are. :)

But as has been shown, troll away your protected :thumbsup:
LOL, you are a real piece of work. Congrats, you are the first person EVER that I am putting on ignore. *shrugs* :thumbsup:

I suggest you take my advice and lighten up, you are wound pretty tight.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Troll boxed up and sent to Despise*

Let's try to get back on track with the discussion and play nice :) Argument is one thing, outright trolling and baiting for a fight adds nothing to any forum.

Wenchy

K

Kyle Orton

*Troll boxed up and sent to Despise*

Let's try to get back on track with the discussion and play nice :) Argument is one thing, outright trolling and baiting for a fight adds nothing to any forum.

Wenchy

Agreed Wenchy, I can play nice now. :D I apologize that my light hearted comment led to this nastiness.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the thing is as long as folks learn from mistakes they weren't a waste of time :)

And you're not the only one to blame for things getting out of hand, I take a chunk of responsibility for that myself, as I kinda saw that one coming and should have resisted better :D

Wenchy

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*backs out slowly from the tamer cat-fight*

I think I'll consider my question answered =]

N

Nenime

*backs out slowly from the tamer cat-fight*

I think I'll consider my question answered =]
*laughs*

Yeah, I don't wanna be the party pooper either in this conversation, just a little feedback for you with regard to my question. After reading Barry Gibb's post I was unsure whether to take along a Greater Dragon or a Rune Beetle to Dreadhorn. Answer is: definitely Greater Dragon. These beasts are really the Tamer's delight. :)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You are obviously a nasty person, with no sense of humor who needs to lighten up.... Think before you judge people you know nothing about.
I hate to stir the pot and this is completely OT...but this actually is kind of ironic, lol.

:p

K

Kyle Orton

I hate to stir the pot and this is completely OT...but this actually is kind of ironic, lol.

This opinion was formed based on him flying off the handle, that gave me some insight as to what kind of person he was. But yeah, way to get back off topic. Look at the tirade that he went on all because of "Jeez, why don't you marry your greater dragon." He started attacking me personally. Who does that?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
This opinion was formed based on him flying off the handle, that gave me some insight as to what kind of person he was. But yeah, way to get back off topic. Look at the tirade that he went on all because of "Jeez, why don't you marry your greater dragon." He started attacking me personally. Who does that?
lol, I know that's not what you meant, guy. Was just funny that how it looked, if you use an giant ellipse on your entire post. :D

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, I know that's not what you meant, guy. Was just funny that how it looked, if you use an giant ellipse on your entire post. :D
We will definitely differ in that opinion.

I mean it is clear that the hypocrisy is still going to give him away. He clearly does not know anything about me, creates some anger based fantasy and then claims it is all true and factual and then starts the lecture of how one should think .... leading one to question what he is .... well doing :thumbsup:

*Shrug*

One only needs to follow his post and the dots are as clearly connected as can be, but in the end run it doesn't matter.

The bias is ooot and aboot and people will say the darnedest things to make themselves look innocent. And his big sister will make things better.

And Hypocrisy is tatooed all over his posts.

I could have some major fun with the wording of his posts but to what point,he just another poster that got all bent out of shape that some one had a different opinion than his work of art opinion and stepped over the line and got surprised by being caught with his finger in the cookie jar.

He isn't the first and he won't be the last.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, he said three things in this thread none of which indicated that he was arguing with you at all. Hell, he even agreed with you early on.

It's gotta be the Cu. High hit points and the ability to heal itself.
Okay, I guess I'll concede. The Greater Dragon is a better tank BUT, I like the Cu better and that's what I'll use. :D
I disagree with this point. In some thread maybe this one, I had asked if anyone elses Greater Dragon, Rune Beetle ... well any Pet with Magery has been seen to be casting Greater Heal and Cure on themselves ... a lot.

Greaters have always cast Greater Heal and Cure but as far as I was concerned, when I was turning Greaters over, it was always at the end of the fight. They loved to Teleport away and Heal up.

Now when I am for instance down in the Balron room in the Fan Dancers DoJo, my Greater will start spaming Greater Heal when is uhm, approaching half health, until he is about 3/4 health. If he gets poisoned, i rarely (maybe 1 in 45 poisons) need to cure it.

As far as I am concerned this is a changed behavior.

Now if one wants to isolate that to they use bandages to heal themselves and/or their companion, then *Shrug* ok. But if the spirit of the assertion is improving ones health, then again no, not really as the Greater Dragon and as far as I can see all Magic Casters do that just as well if not better than a Cu.
Jeez, why don't you just marry your Greater Dragon!
Three whole posts that are not at all attacking or rude or whatever and you just jumped all over him like a kid on a trampoline. Sure you didn't confuse him with someone else? Cause I totally don't see where all your vituperation came from. It just seems so out of the blue.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We will definitely differ in that opinion.

I mean it is clear that the hypocrisy is still going to give him away. He clearly does not know anything about me, creates some anger based fantasy and then claims it is all true and factual and then starts the lecture of how one should think .... leading one to question what he is .... well doing :thumbsup:

*Shrug*

One only needs to follow his post and the dots are as clearly connected as can be, but in the end run it doesn't matter.

The bias is ooot and aboot and people will say the darnedest things to make themselves look innocent. And his big sister will make things better.

And Hypocrisy is tatooed all over his posts.

I could have some major fun with the wording of his posts but to what point,he just another poster that got all bent out of shape that some one had a different opinion than his work of art opinion and stepped over the line and got surprised by being caught with his finger in the cookie jar.

He isn't the first and he won't be the last.
Well to begin with you need to chill.

I you want to have fun with some of his words, then lets talk about your run on here.

It is a common fallacy (see List of fallacies) to—in an ad hominem attack—accuse someone of being a hypocrite in an attempt to invalidate their argument. In other words, just because someone is a hypocrite, that does not make them wrong.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enigma, take your personal grievances elsewhere.

You are intelligent enough to know the rules and make your point in a grown up way without launching into a tirade. This forum is not the place to come when you're spoiling for a fight.

I'm not having you jump all over other posters acting like this is your personal soapbox. It's not.

This stops right here and now.

Wenchy

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enigma, take your personal grievances elsewhere.

You are intelligent enough to know the rules and make your point in a grown up way without launching into a tirade. This forum is not the place to come when you're spoiling for a fight.

I'm not having you jump all over other posters acting like this is your personal soapbox. It's not.

This stops right here and now.

Wenchy
:)

And so now the one sided solution is implemented and all are protected :thumbsup:

So no more opinions from those that don't agree as the well defined, well understood, non subjective line of grievance, the well proven fact of some one looking for a fight, is now a part of the RoC that I have managed to not read.

But it is after all one sided and a moderators job is difficult enough without needing to deal with their decision process being questioned.

Your view point is always guaranteed to prevail.

The best course of action I can take is to do the obvious, never ever respond to a Poster that is a Moderator posting as a Poster.

So you are free ... to do as you feel you must.

I am reminded of a truth, "History is written by the Victors" :thumbsup:

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)

And so now the one sided solution is implemented and all are protected :thumbsup:

So no more opinions from those that don't agree as the well defined, well understood, non subjective line of grievance, the well proven fact of some one looking for a fight, is now a part of the RoC that I have managed to not read.

But it is after all one sided and a moderators job is difficult enough without needing to deal with their decision process being questioned.

Your view point is always guaranteed to prevail.

The best course of action I can take is to do the obvious, never ever respond to a Poster that is a Moderator posting as a Poster.

So you are free ... to do as you feel you must.

I am reminded of a truth, "History is written by the Victors" :thumbsup:
Take a chill already dude. You take everything way to seriously and too personally. It is very evident in every post you made here.

S

Scarab

to be fair, this is the troll that restarted the flame war. you can't totally blame Enigma for defending himself. this thread should have been locked a long time ago

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive actually read this whole thread, every single word.

Now im ready to kill my self!
Chill out damnit!

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobody is at fault for having opposite opinions. But some of us need to learn how to deliver those points and not end up on ignore lists at the end of it...or worse.

I left this thread open to offer the opportunity for everyone to take a breath and show they could follow the rules like adults. Given the result, it's now time to apply a padlock.

Wenchy

Status
Not open for further replies.