• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Best Suit??

R

rscozz

Gents, just interested to find out how you guys make the best suit? My goal is to have all 70 Rsist, +8Stm, Lower Mana cost, +8Mana, as much as luck as possible, can this kind of suit be made?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Reforge 150 luck, imbue other mods then enchant with additional 40 luck. But you wont be able to get max HPI/DI/HCI/DCI on such suit.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was posted in the warrior forums, but no picture on how it was achieved.
Thunderz
""My newly crafted suit gives me
72/69/76/70/71 in Vampiric Embrace with Magic Reflection
DCI 45
HCI 45
Hit Points 136
Stamina 171
Mana 38
Damage Increase 51
and the big one ...
Luck 2060 without statue or honour :). Guess its purpose!""

LlamaOnDrugs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was me

Reforge 150 luck on armour, harder to do on leather than on plate/woodland since the horned kit usually gives too many junk mods and spined kits struggle to get to 150 luck.

Once reforged imbue what you require onto the pieces. Typically my imbued pieces had 8 stam, 8lmc, one resist and 2 mana increase.

Pieces were then enhanced with oak for bonus resists and 40 luck.

The imbued pieces were legs, arms, gloves, chest. (760 luck)

Used artefacts and replicas, the following:

HCI Orc Chief Helm (30 HCI and 100 luck)
Mempo of fortune (nice resists and tonnes of luck)
Soles of providence (why not?)
Luck conj garb (woop)
Slither (needed the DCI and HPI and had looted one recently)

Also reforged a shield for 150 luck and 4hci (copper / bronze runic). Imbued DCI and enhanced with gold.
Extra 190 luck from weapon when I don't need HLD (same method as above)

Jewels were two clean 150 luck pieces that were imbued with DCI and the extra 11% HCI needed. Plus str and dex.

Overall I'm not THAT tough, and no space for SSI so am very limited by weapon choice, however I can take down a UEV easily enough and the air eles so the suit is fit for purpose.

Will post screenies tomorrow.

S

swateam46

Pardon my ignorance, is there a way to craft 150 each( luck ) on jewels..using which runic?

ShadowTrauma

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are not able to craft 150 luck rings/bracelets, you need to find them as loot in the revamped dungeons (Shame, Wrong, and Covetous).

S

swateam46

Appreciate that Shadow....been away for a bit, didn't know if that had changed.