• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best stats for Frenzied?

G

I have gotten answers that don't add up from people I ask in game.

Do some monsters spawn with stats that are better than others despite training?

So when you search for a pet to train and keep they are not all created equal?

Is the paralize skill loss perm?

I read something about stats not going over 125, so I would assume that any creature you tame who has stats above 125 those stats are not equal among spawns.

Anyway, shed some light on this for me.

I've browsed through most the links for FAQ, but didnt get the solid answer I want.

I

imported_Sarphus

Q: Do some monsters spawn with stats that are better than others despite training?
A: Yes

Q: Is the paralize skill loss perm?
A: Not usually. The only exception is if the creature has > 100 in a skill after taming.

<blockquote><hr>

I read something about stats not going over 125, so I would assume that any creature you tame who has stats above 125 those stats are not equal among spawns.

[/ QUOTE ]
Correct. If a creature has &lt; 125 in a base stat (str/dex/int), that stat can be trained up to 125. If a creature gains str, it also gains a hp. HP often don't match str, so there are cases where you actually benefit by getting a pet with really low str and really high HP.

Frenzies are kinda a special case... there are a few ways you can select them. One is to go for really high HP/resists and really low str. Another is to go for really high str and hope for good hp/resists. Another is to try to match color. Another is to just take the first 5 you see lol.

I have used the first 2 methods and found both to be good.