• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Best Splintering Tank Mage Weapon in Game

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Putting this weapon up for auction
Special moves double strike / disarm
Perfect for tank mage / curse archer. Or all around splinter weapon for multiple character / template use.

Auction Ends Thursday, 8/20 10pm eastern (10min rule applies)
5mil min increase until 50m
10mil min increase until 100m
20mil min increase anything over 100m
i reserve right not to sell if bids are extremely low

SC pick.png

Item will be sold on Atlantic shard.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who dont keep up on whats coming in the expansion, its only fair to mention that having a weapons skill on a mage probably wont be just for specials anymore. Come september having one of the 16 skills the new masteries cover may be more beneficial than the special moves themselves :)

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For those of you who dont keep up on whats coming in the expansion, its only fair to mention that having a weapons skill on a mage probably wont be just for specials anymore. Come september having one of the 16 skills the new masteries cover may be more beneficial than the special moves themselves :)
Is there a thread with that sort of info?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Kiss Of Death - I know you want to bid on the item, so I just wanted to follow up with you on the item... Look above, @Smoot posted anything 100m and above is 20m increments. Just letting you know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'll act like kiss meant 120...
140m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye, I'm kicking myself all over. I knew it was good, I just don't like fighting with a pick axe, lol. Plus I don't like the idea of buying from vendors for resale... I saw someone get a glacial butcher knife for 12m the other day that I was going to buy to display... then turns out they are reselling spamming for 120m in game too...

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Smoot dude no need for the explain man. It is an open and fair market. The other guy what he thought it was worth with a quick sale you are flipping it for a greater sum. Absolutely NOTHING wrong with that.

Imagine if also was -15 mage and no negative FC ha

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is one sweet weapon though... I so wanted it but just the lack of gold. :) :) I already had bought a weapon and am trying to build my armor up. :p :p That thing is pimp with 15% dci and 50% lower attack... unreal combo. I didn't have my head on straight. :) :) I have the same bone harvester, minus both of those mods, nice nab man. *Free Bump*