• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Best Splinter Butcher Knife!

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am brokering this butcher knife for someone. Item is located on Atlantic where total transaction will take place.

Starting Price: 1b
Reserve: Seller reserves the right not to sell. As they do not know the true value of such item, they are fishing and will keep me updated.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah it doesn't need a bump. It needs some damage increase ;-)
haha Damage increase would be neat but wouldn't help a butcher much, maybe some SSI, or HCI/DCI to top it off then i'd pay a bill. Still a nice piece though

CrunchAtl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Damage inc on a butcher knife is useless, Soulweaver is correct in his statement. I have yet to see a better knife in game though.

CrunchAtl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I had a 30% butcher knife that I bought from soulweaver. He knows where to get the good stuff...
Its the fact that it has both hld and hitspell that makes it unique. Most people already have 45hci/45dci on their suit but no hld glasses. Anyone who pvp's in uo knows Hld is a must. Id actually take the hld over ssi,hci,dci, anything else that could go on it.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its the fact that it has both hld and hitspell that makes it unique. Most people already have 45hci/45dci on their suit but no hld glasses. Anyone who pvp's in uo knows Hld is a must. Id actually take the hld over ssi,hci,dci, anything else that could go on it.
Yeah your main problem right now is the global loot as far as value goes. Everyone is stepping back and waiting to see what drops and what people get. Over all a nice blade you scored on though. I would of started it more at like 250-500m and let people bid on it. You kind scaring people off with the 1bill start out hehe.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Man... 1B seems *REALLY* steep here. It only has 3 effective properties... Splintering occurs only by loot, yeah, but HFB and HLD are both imbue-able to that level.

Are we basically saying that a fast weapon with 20% splintering = 1B?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man... 1B seems *REALLY* steep here. It only has 3 effective properties... Splintering occurs only by loot, yeah, but HFB and HLD are both imbue-able to that level.

Are we basically saying that a fast weapon with 20% splintering = 1B?

Fast weapon, with 20+ splinter, with hit spell + hld and. Disarm/lethal poison. Yes their valued very high anything 1 handed fast with disarm like this will sell very well.