Best soloer Wammy or Sampire template

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

gmcbroom

So to make a a one man spawn killing machine i'm considering either a Wammy or a Sampire. So its either

Sampire Wammy
100 Swords 100 Swords
100 Bushido 100 Bushido
100 Parry 100 Parry
100 Necro 100 Necro
100 Tactics 90 Tactics
60 Chiv 90 Anatomy
60 Chiv

This is what the 2 soloer Templates look like. Do I need Spirit Speak? Also why 60 Chiv? I realize this question has been asked before but the rough templates were never just thrown out there until now. I know that these builds might need some high end gear to make them even more lethal but on my budget, that currently can't happen.
So what do you think?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Cats/Europa
1. You need chivalry. Absolutely. Chivalry gives you consecrate weapon and enemy of once, probably your two most used spells/abilities.

2. The wraith form (with spirit speak) is great because you can leech both mana and hit points, making it a lot cheaper than plain-jane Sampire. But you run into the problem that you can't run away if you get into trouble against really fast things (say... Putrefier) because you can't use a horse. The second huge disadvantage is that it's very hard to kill changelings (Irk/Travesty to be specific). This makes doing Dread Horn a chore at best.

The vamp form lets you use a mount, which is good. It lets you kill everything, which is better. It's harder to find a weapon that works for every situation, since the needs are very specific and in high demand (high SSI, mana leech and stamina leech), but if you can find that weapon, go with vamp form.

Another pretty important question is (looking at your sig), is this future sampire on Siege?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Cats/Europa
It might change the template or the tactics. I don't play a sampire on SP, so I couldn't say for sure. But the production shard sampire has a multi-million gold suit on all the time. On SP, that just isn't an option.

So the difficult choice for you would be picking out the primary tool for the job, or the best sword(s) you have. That would be your item-bless thing.

Ideally, your suit has all 70's resist and max DCI. Extra features are bonusses. You can get away with less resists as long as your resists match up to whatever you're fighting, but not with less DCI if you're fighting the highest end creatures.

You really do need more swords/bushido/parry.

G

gmcbroom

Your right of course but I havent eaten a scroll for those skills yet. When i do i'll add it to the template but until then this will have to work. The template may not be able to solo the uber bosses but I'll just do small spawns until i can amass the fortune needed to get the high end gear. As forthe suit being a target by pk's and thieves...well thats just life on siege. I can't get attached to items. Either they degrade too fast or they get stolen.

What sword or axe would you recommend?