• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best Sampire build ever!! (well in my opinion)

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh good questions JD.

Dragon Scale is crafted out of scales ONLY, no metal and no leather involved. The base resists are 3/3/3/3/3 then your Arms lore and material bonuses are added.

It is possible to craft Red Dragon Scale pieces with up to 20 fire (and it does NOT count as a mod). On the other hand you can also get Exeptional pieces with as low as ZERO cold on them, but you can still enhance them to 18!!!!

Since you have to make it out of the Dragon scales, there is no option to enhance it. (so even if I wanted 140 luck on each piece, not possible) With that in mind, I crafed till I got just the right 5 pieces, with resists right where I needed them, and then I powdered and Imbued, then done!

Disclamer: Yes I know Heartwood is amazing, +5 Hit chance or 10 Damage inc. on armor pieces is Sweet, and you maxmize that by crafting the pieces first and imbuing.(I did that a bunch). I chose this route, as it was the best way I found to squeeze the max into a suit, WITHOUT having to enhance AFTER imbuing.

C

Connor_Graham

Now here is the secret to the suit (and I have yet to read a post on the boards about it). RED DRAGON SCALE ARMOR
I've mentioned it several times, but it doesn't seem to catch on very well. I can't use it myself because of my suit, but if I was using a different setup I'd definitely be running red scale armor. How can a sampire pass up fire resists over 30 on a single piece?

C

Connor_Graham

Suit also looks better than most of the self apointed experts.
There's a reason for that. The "self-appointed experts" can manage to kill the same things in the same amount of time without having to have the best suit on the shard, so they don't spend the money on one. :gun::thumbup1:

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

There's a reason for that. The "self-appointed experts" can manage to kill the same things in the same amount of time without having to have the best suit on the shard, so they don't spend the money on one. :gun::thumbup1:
If he was boasting he could kill something easier that might be relavent, but he isn't, so its not.

He posted his template and suit and said its what works best FOR HIM and IN HIS OPINION. No part of that warrants your reply of 'cross that off your list of things that are better' or 'without anatomy you do less damage than with it', no ****, what else can you tell us grass is green?

...and no, the reason his suit is better is because hes not obsessed with going overboard on mods that don't matter.

S

Stupid Miner

Pardon for partially derailing this thread, except i think it already was a bit, anywho...

Seems the only way to objectively rate templates, is to have people upload videos of their templates in action. Preferably fighting something their template does well at. It's hard to gauge the quality of a template by tables of numbers and text and often exaggerated claims of ability.
So, if anyone wants to showcase their extreme fighting abilities or whatever, posting a video would help to make the case more convincing. Also helps new players understand techniques better than just writing about them.

I've never uploaded a video before, but have a guildmate who uses vimeo.com (and i heard that recording barely lags too, in case anyone was wondering)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I "HAVE" to disagree with this Connor as if you give an 18 year old and a 60 year old the same kit, no matter what...... The 18 year old will prevail as there senses are more tuned i.e. faster reaction time, better hearing and eye sight, faster visual complex and faster reaction speed.

So what you stated is not trully true as i bet an 18 year old would do better than you in your suite and i bet a 30 year old wouldn't need my suite :p

Thunderz

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, lets not get all knit-picky. The great thing about the boards is that everyone can come and toss in thier "two cents", or opinions.

If you like what I posted and see merit in it, great, try it out, if not no biggie. I did actually find the discussion usefull, as it makes me think about combos and options, I may not have earlier.

Also, As much as Suits and Skills and Weapons matter, so do your tactics, reactions, timing and decisions (the way I play my Sammy in a Spawn anyway). Point being that even if someone did have an exact copy of my char and suit, they would not play the template exactly like I would, maybe it would be less effective for them, maybe they would play it more effectivly.

I do like the video idea. I also, have never posted video, I will see about that.

C

Connor_Graham

I "HAVE" to disagree with this Connor as if you give an 18 year old and a 60 year old the same kit, no matter what...... The 18 year old will prevail as there senses are more tuned i.e. faster reaction time, better hearing and eye sight, faster visual complex and faster reaction speed.

So what you stated is not trully true as i bet an 18 year old would do better than you in your suite and i bet a 30 year old wouldn't need my suite :p

Thunderz
Who said anything about age? I was talking about those with both the experience and the skill that comes from a lot of practice. Once you've gotten something down you don't need the best of the best suit. Personally, I'm different from most in running the Assassin set as the bulk of my suit. The character plays in a whole different way, and is well suited to my particular playstyle.

C

Connor_Graham

If he was boasting he could kill something easier that might be relavent, but he isn't, so its not.

He posted his template and suit and said its what works best FOR HIM and IN HIS OPINION. No part of that warrants your reply of 'cross that off your list of things that are better' or 'without anatomy you do less damage than with it', no ****, what else can you tell us grass is green?

...and no, the reason his suit is better is because hes not obsessed with going overboard on mods that don't matter.
You come across as condescending with your "self-appointed experts" comment in the initial post I responded to. I responded to that condescention with a simple statement of a fact. You do the same in this post.

I'm still uncertain as to why.

I don't recall anyone stating anywhere that they were the expert in or about anything discussed on this forum. What I see is a collection of people that doesn't mind sharing information gained from their personal experieces, which is usually 100% on the money in terms of accuracy. What do you see so wrong with players helping other players if they can?

S

Stupid Miner

Personally, I'm different from most in running the Assassin set as the bulk of my suit. The character plays in a whole different way, and is well suited to my particular playstyle.
Oh right, this reminded me, you might try out using a double axe for a WW weapon. Im only... 166 stamina (I think) and 35 SSI, so it's a bit slow, but not terribly. Would like to hear some input about the speed from someone with high SSI.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

You come across as condescending...

Because you were.

Your first two replies were not helpful in tone, you were picking holes in something that he quite clearly stated was his preference.

But... (as he didn't seem to take it that way) maybe I'm just being over sensitive. The way it read to me was someone posts how they do it, quite happy with how it works for them, and gets told its not the best way of doing it.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You come across as condescending...

Because you were.

Your first two replies were not helpful in tone, you were picking holes in something that he quite clearly stated was his preference.

But... (as he didn't seem to take it that way) maybe I'm just being over sensitive. The way it read to me was someone posts how they do it, quite happy with how it works for them, and gets told its not the best way of doing it.
It's all good. We all love our own opinions, or we would choose different ones. And, If we each did not have different opinions we would not have the "spirited" boards we do. And finally, it is too easy to catch the wrong "tone" in writing, so assume the best.

J

[JD]

Dragon Scale is crafted out of scales ONLY, no metal and no leather involved. The base resists are 3/3/3/3/3 then your Arms lore and material bonuses are added.
sorry for asking this, as I don't have a smith high enough to make it so I can't make any pieces to see for myself, but regarding red dragonscale armor are you saying...

base resists: 3/3/3/3/3
material properties: 0/10/-3/0/0

so the ranges should be:
3/13/0/3/3 + 20 pts randomly distributed (from GM arms lore)?

if i was going to evenly distribute 4 pts per resist, it might look like:
7/17/4/3/3 and then i imbue the lowest resists?

connor was that a typo when you said it could have 30 fire resist?

dragonscale doesn't seem to have a gorget.

i went hunting for red dragonscales last night........ still need quite a few more.

ty

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went hunting for red dragonscales last night........ still need quite a few more.

ty
A quick stratics and google search didn't pop up anything definitive, so thought I'd ask here: which creatures give red dragon scales? Is it as obvious as it sounds (only red-colored dragons)?

Also, is it possible to skin live dragons for the scales or do they only come as loot on the corpse?

Thanks!

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry for asking this, as I don't have a smith high enough to make it so I can't make any pieces to see for myself, but regarding red dragonscale armor are you saying...

base resists: 3/3/3/3/3
material properties: 0/10/-3/0/0

so the ranges should be:
3/13/0/3/3 + 20 pts randomly distributed (from GM arms lore)?

if i was going to evenly distribute 4 pts per resist, it might look like:
7/17/4/7/7 and then i imbue the lowest resists?

connor was that a typo when you said it could have 30 fire resist?

dragonscale doesn't seem to have a gorget.

ty
Hey JD, you were just about right up there, with Dragon scale resists, I fixed your example. But since some of the resists are random, you need to craft a few pieces to get what you are after.

I think 30 fire was a typo, the highest I have seen is 21, I believe, with Red Dragon Scales.

And, nope, no gorget for dragon scale. I just crafted a gorget out of Valorite, until I got the right resists, then put all 5 mods into Luck, Stats and LMC.

J

[JD]

^i guess its possible, albeit rare, if every single one of the gm arms lore/exceptional points goes onto fire.

had a friend craft 3 arms for me last night, one turned out to be 9/20/4/3/3 or something..

gonna need a hell of a lot of scales to get some nice pieces but im stoked about this armor

C

Connor_Graham

^i guess its possible, albeit rare, if every single one of the gm arms lore/exceptional points goes onto fire.

had a friend craft 3 arms for me last night, one turned out to be 9/20/4/3/3 or something..

gonna need a hell of a lot of scales to get some nice pieces but im stoked about this armor
All you need is a verite/val runic hammer and the scales and you will hit 30+.

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Preach it dude :D

I can't deny some useful info is provided by certain parties on this forum, however count me as a +1 for the sentiment of "enough already", other people want to use this forum too...for friendly discussion etc, not a telling off from a school master!

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

All you need is a verite/val runic hammer and the scales and you will hit 30+.
Oh, I got ya now. I meant you could craft 20 fire resist on them, without the use of a runic, just a regular tool. Then you have 5 slots to imbue.

EDA_GL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, Red Dragon armor (chest for me) is defiantly the way to go. Burned through 3k of the scales to get my tunic. I had many pieces that were close, but had an extra useless mod such as luck or reflect phy. I now use a tunic that has 32 fire resist on it, and was still able to bump up stam inc and hp inc.....and maybe cold? The highest resist I saw in my makings was 33% fire. Not 100% sure, but I'm guessing the cap would be 35%? *NOTE* I used a DC runic to make it...extra diceroll for fire resist!
I'm still not sure why everyone doesn't roll mace fighting on these templates. Hitting something with no stamina seems a lot easier to me. Yes, I still carry a UBWS leafblade for feint.
Just to throw another stick in the spokes of this thread, why does everyone insist on 120 tactics? Wasteful, especially w/ honor and eoo.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Just to throw another stick in the spokes of this thread, why does everyone insist on 120 tactics? Wasteful, especially w/ honor and eoo.
Honor/Perfection, Slayers, DI, EOO are part of the damage cap.

Tactics, Anatomy, LJ, , Str Bonus, Base Damage are not.

So even when you're hitting the damage cap, higher base damage, or higher skills will still make a difference.

EDA_GL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have 90 tactics worked in, imbuing is really lame, but even when I had 30 the crit increase has maybe risen by 15 points? Even my non critical hits have raised by 6 points. IMO its not worth dumping 120 points into it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have 90 tactics worked in, imbuing is really lame, but even when I had 30 the crit increase has maybe risen by 15 points? Even my non critical hits have raised by 6 points. IMO its not worth dumping 120 points into it.
If I could fit it I'd like to have it, but I would rather have heal/tact/anat and parry than go 120 tact and lose one of the others.

I'm making a LJ sampire version with 120 tact and 120 anat without parry. Getting difficult to build the suit to swing fast enough with an ornate but I think that will payout.

S

Stupid Miner

To put it in perspective, the difference between 100 tactics and 120 is equivalent to putting +13 DI on your suit.

However, 90 instead of 100 tactics is a really bad idea unless you absolutely must have the 10 points elsewhere. Since 90 to 100 tactics is +12 DI because of the GM skill bonus.

C

Connor_Graham

DI isnt. It's separate, and has a separate cap (100%). It functions the same way as Anatomy/LJ/Tactics do.
Huh? I've always thought the 100% DI from items was part of the 300%. You're saying it's not?

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

DI isnt. It's separate, and has a separate cap (100%). It functions the same way as Anatomy/LJ/Tactics do.
It has a seperate cap but it is still part of the 300%.

"Damage Increasers:

Damage Increase - Increases the maximum and minimum damage the wielder deals with wrestling, melee and ranged weapons. Damage Increase from items is capped at 100. Total Damage Increase from all sources is capped at 300% - this cap includes DI on items, the Slayer weapon damage increase, weapon special moves like Crushing Blow, and abilities such as Enemy of One."

http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=57

D

Dooddad

OMG my head is gonna explode form all of this info. Ive been playing a month or so and I am almost finished my Sampy, but now I dont know which direction to take him. I can see the benefit of all of these points of view and they are all opposing pov's. The problem for me is that i wont have resources to trial and error my suits. so I will need to pick one and craft around it. What im thinking as my build is

120 swords
120 bush
100 necro
85 healing
100 resists
120 anat
55 chiv

The reason for this build, is that i dont like the pots, but I am really good on my archer with bandies. I have it macro-ed and use it quite well. For this reason I will also be using a WW 2 handed axe.

I like the resists because when doing 4th level spawns I see my sampire friends bite it a lot and I believe having the resist will get me to the boss fight more often than not. Once there with my decreased damage output I will heal less with vamp, but will have bandies and I am good at knowing when to run. It may take me longer to kill the guy, but I am making my guy to solo champ spawns and survivability is my main concern. Now I know this build is not necessarily one that has been discussed here, but like I said, all the POV's made sense and from what I understood from all read this is the build I am feeling and the build I want to try out. So Im going to ask you guys to help me here and tell me how you would equip this guy and if you have any points of advice I would welcome them. But please dont try to persuade me away from this build ;p

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

What im thinking as my build is

120 swords
120 bush
100 necro
85 healing
100 resists
120 anat
55 chiv

I have it macro-ed and use it quite well. For this reason I will also be using a WW 2 handed axe...

...But please dont try to persuade me away from this build ;p
You can't Whirlwind without Tactics.

Edit: & the Two Handed Axe doesn't have Whirlwind as a special. (I suppose you mean the Double Axe? or Large Battle Axe?)

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 swords
120 bush
100 necro
85 healing
100 resists
120 anat
55 chiv
I'd drop the anat for tactics, healing won't cure or res but it will still heal without anat. Truthfully I run neither and added 75 parry to do evasion which I find very usefull for 3rd and 4th level champs.

I think my temp is:
120 Bushido
120 Swords
110 resist
120 tactics
75 parry
100 necro
70 chiv

It's close to this anyways, I use around 40 points on my ring and brac but this temp lets me do anything I want. The weapon healing spell only lasts 5 seconds but you just spam it anyways.

D

Dooddad

You can't Whirlwind without Tactics.

Edit: & the Two Handed Axe doesn't have Whirlwind as a special. (I suppose you mean the Double Axe? or Large Battle Axe?)
yes one of those, have to research the weapon still. I guess I need to take tactics for anatomy and just do the lower heals with no cure. However, I have not had a chance to see how useful healing is without anatomy. Does anyone use healing with no anatomy? how well does it heal you?

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

yes one of those, have to research the weapon still. I guess I need to take tactics for anatomy and just do the lower heals with no cure. However, I have not had a chance to see how useful healing is without anatomy. Does anyone use healing with no anatomy? how well does it heal you?
Some people do, but I wouldn't, you really don't need it on a sampire anyway.

120 weapon, 90 Tactics, 120 Bushido, 120 Parry, 100 Resist, 100 Necro, 70 Chiv is what I would reccomend as a starting point for spawns and alter the skill levels for your own preferences.

J

[JD]

What kind of spec would you make if you wanted to make a sampire who could PVM, and group PVP?

S

Stupid Miner

What kind of spec would you make if you wanted to make a sampire who could PVM, and group PVP?
120 Swords
120 Archery
120 Bushido
100 Tactics
100 Necro
90 SS
70 Chiv

Have to know how to use Necromancy properly, not like how these fighters do it.
Also requires a lot of creative thinking to pull this off effectively, but then again that's the same for any effective template. :)

Without SS your necro spells will be trash and you'll end up being a plain fighter that takes 25% more damage due to Vamp form, or, if you don't use vamp form in PvP (does more harm than good) you'd be a plain fighter -100 skill for Necro

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see a lot of posts here about Sampire templates; Weapons, Armor, Stats, Tactics, and many other aspects of the Sammy. I have played many of the Sammy variations; Swords Wammy, Archer Sammy, Archer Wammy, Fencing Sammy, Swords Sammy and a few others.

Here is my favorite build, including Stats and total mods on character and why I chose them. I use this setup 99% of the time. Your real versatility lies in your weapons. The right ones will “make you”, and the wrong ones “Break you”, the difference is HUGE!

Race/Sex – Human* Female – human for the Jack of all trades, and female to fight Semidar.

Stats: totals, (Naked) / (With all armor & items on). I have eaten a +25 Stat, both hp and stam could go down a little. Keep Mana at, at least 50 or so.

Str/Hp. – (115/107) - (128/137)
Dex/Stam. – (120/120) - (130/153)
Int/Mana. – (20/20) - (25/51)

Skills: all skills are real skill, no skill mods on suit.

Bushido – 120
Chivalry – 75
Necro – 100
Parry – 65
Resist – 120
Swords – 120
Tactics – 120
TOTAL – 720

Disclaimer: I know not everyone has 120 scrolls available to them. I also have the same build on another account, but with caps of 115 in Bush/Sword/Tactic & resist. I dumped the 20 into Parry for 85 on that char.

Suit: again, I know not everyone will have all the resources for all the gear they want, right away. There are many, many viable options for different gear. I am simply listing what I believe to be the best balance of mods and Stats on the gear.

Slot: - Item: - Phy/fire/cold/poison/energy: - Other mods ;
Head - Mace & Sheild glasses - 25/10/10/10/10 - 30 HLD – 10 Str. – 5 Dex
Neck - Imbued/en. Gorget - 8/21/19/10/15 - 8 stam – 8 LMC
Torso - Rune Beetle Cara. - 5/3/14/3/14 - 10 mana – 3 MR – 15 LMC
Arms - Imbued/en. Arms - 10/22/9/12/7 - 5 HP – 8 mana – 8 LMC
Gloves - Imbued/en. Gloves - 13/18/9/16/8 - 5 HP – 8 stam – 8 mana
Legs - Imbued/en. Legs - 9/21/9/20/19 - 7 stam – 2 MR

RESIST TOTALS: 70/95/70/71/73

Back - Quiver of infinity - 5 DCI
Robe - Shroud of the Condemned - 5 int – 3 HP
Waist - Crimson Cincture - 5 Dex – 10 HP - 2 HPR
Ring - Imbued Turquoise ring - 15 HCI – 15 DCI – 1 FC – 5 ssi - 25 DI
Brac. - Imbued normal brac. - 2 Str.– 15 HCI– 15 DCI – 3 FCR – 25 DI
Tally - Conjurors Trinket (usually) - 1 Str. – 2 HPR – 10 HCI – 20 DI

TOTAL: mods and stats: 30 HLD – 40 HCI – 35 DCI – 70 DI (without weapon) – 5 ssi (ring) – 31 LMC – 1 FC – 3 FCR – 4 HPR – 5 MR – 23 HP – 23 stam – 26 mana – 13 Str. – 10 Dex. – 5 Int.

Dude, out of interest what have you managed to solo with this char, including specific peerless, champ spawns, pvp effectiveness, tough quests etc etc?

Is it jack of all trades and master of none or what is it's true place to shine?

Think it's an interesting build...maybe not quite for me but close to something i was thinking of once. i keep dabbling with the idea of putting parry or resist back on my main, ditching healing...

J

[JD]

Google "Healing Stratics", a calculator will pop up. With JOAT Anat and 90 healing it does 20-40ish dmg bandaid heals, not too shabby imo. Considering it can be supplemented by confidence, pots, heal wands, chiv, life drain...

I checked and I only lose 4 DPS by going from 100 tac/anat to 100 tac/JOAT anat as well.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, out of interest what have you managed to solo with this char, including specific peerless, champ spawns, pvp effectiveness, tough quests etc etc?

Is it jack of all trades and master of none or what is it's true place to shine?

Think it's an interesting build...maybe not quite for me but close to something i was thinking of once. i keep dabbling with the idea of putting parry or resist back on my main, ditching healing...
Well, thinking it over real quick, I have soloed: Niera, Meph, Semidar, Baracoon, Rikki, Paroximus, Medusa, Abyssal Infernal, & Every mini Spawn in the Abyss.

Those are the ones I like to Solo on that Sammy build. I have other chars to do other stuff solo, Dreadhorn Stigian Dragon, Grizzle, Travesty, Navrey, Slasher and other stuff.

PvP is usually just raids. I do ok, not optimized, but ok. against one or two np, makes for a good fight. The right 2 or more, 3 or 4 to fight is not a real possability. I have enough parry to help evade mages and archers, enough. I also try to carry a PvP weapon, to do Riding swipe or Mortal, and fight. Confidence, Close wounds, and Cleans by Fire do well enough to PvP, I do have 1/3 casting and a littel mana regen.

Edit: with all the Solo talk, I wanted to make clear, I still like to play as a group with guildmates more. Solo is for the challenge

J

[JD]

Oh, I got ya now. I meant you could craft 20 fire resist on them, without the use of a runic, just a regular tool. Then you have 5 slots to imbue.
Whoa wait a sec.. I just caught this now. You can have 20 fire on these, and it doesn't count as an imbue slot?! So I could have 20 Fire, imbue one resist to max, and still have room for LMC, STA increase, MR, and Mana increase? :eek:

... or a lower hammer and a heckuvalotta scales.
Verite/Valorite hammers on my server are like 8, 11, or 18 mil.. for 15 or 20 charges

Would probably rather kill a buttload of dragons than spend that money

What would be the best bang for the buck hammer to do this? Dull copper is pretty cheap right? Not sure what one poster meant by "extra diceroll for the fire resist"

S

Stupid Miner

Whoa wait a sec.. I just caught this now. You can have 20 fire on these, and it doesn't count as an imbue slot?! So I could have 20 Fire, imbue one resist to max, and still have room for LMC, STA increase, MR, and Mana increase? :eek:

Verite/Valorite hammers on my server are like 8, 11, or 18 mil.. for 15 or 20 charges

Would probably rather kill a buttload of dragons than spend that money

What would be the best bang for the buck hammer to do this? Dull copper is pretty cheap right? Not sure what one poster meant by "extra diceroll for the fire resist"
If you're going for a non-imbue slot you'll have to use a non-runic hammer.

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Google "Healing Stratics", a calculator will pop up. With JOAT Anat and 90 healing it does 20-40ish dmg bandaid heals, not too shabby imo. Considering it can be supplemented by confidence, pots, heal wands, chiv, life drain...

I checked and I only lose 4 DPS by going from 100 tac/anat to 100 tac/JOAT anat as well.
Can anyone try this with a soulstone. I lost mine during my IDOC when i quit...

What's the reality of loosing anatomy when at 100% perfection, EoO, 100% DI etc etc on crits...it's can't be a few points?

BTW JD I made a few arms with red dragon scales. Easy to get fire to 25-30 with runics. can post pics mabe if needed... Can't remember which i used...prolly crap like dull copper, but possibly bronze/copper...

Each runic mod takes up an imbuing "slot" like mage armour/+stats etc.

J

[JD]

garm,

-when you created runic red drag arms, were they imbuable afterwards?

-what type of mods were created, were they usable ones? (sta increase, mana increase, low mana cost, etc) or cruddy ones?

-what runic tool did you use?

i would be interested in ss's of lower end hammer creations. thanks

miner, i'm not sure what you meant :/ (smithing newb)