• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best PvPers On Pac?

V

Vandetta

so much love...
nice of these guys to take time out of their day for crappy little comments like that.
if the question is present i am not sure. if it is past well then i will think about it. soooooo many people have killed me in my day that the list is rather long... as for people i have played along side i always found cloud to be one hell of a fighter. been a while since my =I= days though.

hugs?

purple guy

V

Vandetta

For the record this list should exclude dexxers
hmmm pvp = player vs player not mage vs mage... takes skill for dexxers as well... the list should include anyone no matter what background they have...
anyone who doesnt adapt to the mechanics of the game can't really be called the best pvper on pac in my mind... i think if its a part of the game then its fair game in pvp... if you need to regulate the template that your playing against then you have already lost...

hugs?

the purple guy

B

Balian of Asgard

wow, more than 3 phrases/sentences, BRAVO!!
Good posts as well.

Search feature sucks... "best pvp" selected Pac, no matches found

G

Gellor

I didn't say search... but I bet none of the threads that seem to pop up once a month had pvp all as one ;)

And these thread always evolve to:
  • No dexers or 3 button templates (good to see we've got that covered by now)
  • No gimplets (I'm sure that'll come shortly)
  • No, they aren't good. They use hacks/cheat/etc (waiting about 5 posts to see that pop up)
  • Breaking one's arm slapping their own back
  • "Duel me for 5000000 million gold" posts

And then finally, they get locked.:loser:

Oh... and "best PvPer" popped up 13 hits for me including:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=133014&highlight=best+pvper

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he means current..not all time.

and as far as dueling goes here's the people I find most challenging/fun to duel!

Kyrite, Kal, Rand, haven't dueled Cloud but I hear he's pretty good..they're probably some of the better mages playing pac.

edit: and if we can keep this civil, there's no need for the thread to be locked!

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree kyrite plays on sonoma at times and he runs protection and does three spell combo explode omen flamestrike...so easy to heal through than destory him..pure garbage as a mage