• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] best place for farming spellweaving scrolls?

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
which one is the best place for farming spellweaving scrolls?
I need a book on Europa and there isnt any for sell here so ill farm the scrolls but dunno wheres the best spot for that.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx everyone for your help, i already have them, so dont need them anymore. This is why i say that UO community is the best of all games :oops:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do yourself a favor and when u do a lady m or other peerless ask those in your party to give you any weaving scrolls. I've been doing this for years and can probably fill out 15 books if I have too. can't tell you how many books I've filled out for guildies over the years. miasma drops them as well so if u farm t maps, u will get drops there or any named boss from mondains.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, ill keep all the spellweaving scrolls i can. Never thought it was so a pain in the ass getting a full spellweaving book hehe. Ill do it for sure ^^