• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons best kryss in game 20splint 70lighting

billy857

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
item is on atl it is antique item reads as follows

20 splintering
70 hit lighting
50 hit lower def
battle lust
15 defense chance increase

will consider trades for 11 mod dexer jewels or 11 mod 10stam bone armor
post offers will sell by sunday night

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Just add me and sell me. Danger trolls bids aren't valid. Ask around.

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'd like to point out he won one of my items and didn't even respond to me even though he has clearly been way too active the past few days, please avoid sham bidder, also Stratics needs to do something about this joker.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) I am betting both of you nutjobs missed that the kryss was posted as antique. Lol at that from such bigtime buyers.

2) You two have a really weird board war going on. It would be more unusual if I didn't already know that JDGTR is wacky due to the fact that he has been stalking all of my posts for the past month.

3) Carry on and I hope the seller was not too put out by the selfish weirdness :(

billy857

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will not count michaels bids the high bid is 400 jdgtr biding will end sunday

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I'd like to point out he won one of my items and didn't even respond to me even though he has clearly been way too active the past few days, please avoid sham bidder, also Stratics needs to do something about this joker.
Good feedback

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
ITS TIME FOR DANGEROUS TO HONOR HIS 450m on this kryss!!!!

Let's watch the drama!!! Drums and teumpets sound as we anticipate the trade of the week!!!

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse me JDGTR?
You bid 400 million and you must have noticed that the seller just disqualified michael's bid and officially announced you as high bid. Your words and the timing of the posts don't lie.
I assume a bigtime dealer of your stature would ofc honor that and buy the item if nobody goes higher on this fine antique kryss.
I mean you even went so far as to tell the seller to sell it to you and specifically said you would honor your 400 if michael didn't honor his bid.

I am very interested to see if you are a man of your word or if you will continue to try and push this off on michael :)

Last edited:

Crak Lord

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JDGTR has bid and won 2 of my auctions and paid over 575 mill in super fast time just letting people know...

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JD bid and won one of my auctions.
He paid after a few days and 50 headache Icq's. That was no real big deal.
It's not a matter of someone having bought some items on the past.
Bottom line is that even though we all know JD will spend a lot of gold we also know that he has a tendency to play games when bidding and that's not cool.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think mine is better 25 splinter, 50 lightning, HPR 3 and 15 hci. PRIZED.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You said dangerous could have it AFTER the seller posted that you were top bidder due to dangerous being disqualified. Check the posts times bud.
And AFTER you specifically said that you would honor your bid if dangerous backed out.
You are completely bailing on it lol.
Guess you are not as honorable and big time as you claim to be darling :)

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
read the post and decide for yourself. Thank you Come again Trollbabyberg

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are not confused. Based upon the posts and timing of the posts in this thread it is quite obvious that JDGTR is high bidder at 400 and also quite obvious that he committed to buying the item.
"Just add me and sell me. Danger trolls bids aren't valid. Ask around"
His own quote in this thread.
Unfortunately for you after he committed he realized that he no longer wanted the item because he foolishly misread the op so he is in the process of bsing and bailing on you :(
JDGTR just doesn't always play straight and believes he can do what he wants when dealing because he is spending some gold. This is not the first item he has bailed on.
He has made some solid deals in the past and most likely will make some solid deals in the future. But in between he will also pull immature and cheap crap like this.
Kinda ironic though that he tried to talk **** about another bidder (michael dangerous) when he was in the process of pulling this crap.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm completely neutral in this, but it seems you are both technically right. JDGTR did post saying he withdraws his bid before the OP posted saying he wouldn't count michael dangerous's bid, however since the seller has now decided not to accept michael's bids, that would leave JDGTR with the highest bid at 300 million.

If you read his post carefully, JDGTR posted that he withdraws his "bid" he did not say he withdraws all of his bids, he only withdrew the bid for 400 million.

Like I said, I'm neutral in this, so, you guys do whatever you want to do with that information, it's all fact, not opinion.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
JDTR better honor his bid for 400 it is back on uil after all that talking he has done.
I dont think so since he did withdraw his bid before the seller discounted ur bid as BS. So It is back on u after his withdraw. Its very clear if u look at all the posts in order. But again the seller dismissed ur bids so I think its best to restart this auction. These games of upbidding and not honoring is completley childish and messing things up, if anyone bids and doesnt honor it unless they say they withdraw like he did I think they should be banned or some way to discredit the said individual of not honoring where everyone can see.

michael dangerous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I dont think so since he did withdraw his bid before the seller discounted ur bid as BS. So It is back on u after his withdraw. Its very clear if u look at all the posts in order.
He bid 400 before the OP said my bid didn't count so he has to honor his 400. I don't understand what you are getting at.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
To be fair, the OP did say he would not count michael's "bids". That means that all michael's bids were pretty much erased, and since JDGTR withdrew his 400 before the OP posted that he wouldn't count michael's bids, that puts us back all the way to the beginning of the thread where JDGTR bid 300m before anyone else had said or done anything.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He bid 400 before the OP in my opinion meant all hos bidsaid my bid didn't count so he has to honor his 400. I don't understand what you are getting at.
U must be dumb as hell, sorry but look at the posts J said he withdrew his bid and in my opinion meant all his bids but even if not ur still on the hook. To me it seems ur playing games so gtfo of here if thts the case.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If they do it a limited number of times, yes. Things happen, people lose money, people spend money accidentally, which causes them to not have enough money to pay for their bids, so we can't just make a rule saying no one is allowed to withdraw bids.

However, if the same person withdraws bids frequently it can count as trolling.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I agree, I think that JDGTR meant he withdrew all his bids, but he did technically only say "bid" not "bids". Taking words literally is usually the best way to solve things like this, although like I said earlier, you guys do what you want, I'm neutral.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That doesn't make any sense, are you saying anyone can withdraw at any point ?
Yes people can withdraw especially when they know someone s bidding up on purpose to make someone pay more when u wont honor ur bid. I think that is acceptable unless ur doing it all the time. Though here I see why since he considers u a troll on his bids. He seems to have some good proof and others that stated u never paid which to me is BS. Again Gtfo of here if ur playing games

michael dangerous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
U must be dumb as hell, sorry but look at the posts J said he withdrew his bid and in my opinion meant all his bids but even if not ur still on the hook. To me it seems ur playing games so gtfo of here is thts the case.
Do you not understand how easily that can be abused if anyone can withdraw at any time? and you call me dumb? lol

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't care who bid what. I have a huge problem with stratics allowing people to continuously throw out fake bids without any intention to ever buy the item though.
Sure, it would be impossible for stratics to know who's bids are legit for every username. However, in the case of Michael Dangerous its obvious that he is deliberately
causing unrest on the forums and stratics needs to do something about it.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Limited times? Can we get a number on these limited times? because this wouldn't be the first time he has withdrawn.
There is no official rule on how many times, but personally I would consider withdrawing bids 2 seperate times in the same month as frequent. By seperate times, I mean different days, since some people bid on multiple things and have to pull all bids when they run out of money.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't care who bid what. I have a huge problem with stratics allowing people to continuously throw out fake bids without any intention to ever buy the item though.
Sure, it would be impossible for stratics to know who's bids are legit for every username. However, in the case of Michael Dangerous its obvious that he is deliberately
causing unrest on the forums and stratics needs to do something about it.
Myself, the admins, and a couple other moderators have been working on a solution. We are putting the finishing touches on it as we speak, and hopefully it will be ready soon. When it is ready I will post, sticky, and lock it in all of the 4 trade forums.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Myself, the admins, and a couple other moderators have been working on a solution. We are putting the finishing touches on it as we speak, and hopefully it will be ready soon. When it is ready I will post, sticky, and lock it in all of the 4 trade forums.
A rule regarding it would be cool. However, it's not enough in this instance regarding Michael Dangerous. He's been deliberately trolling posts with no intention to pay in hopes to make others pay more. His sole intention here is to troll other users and auctions. A rule and or a temporary forum ban for him isn't enough. He needs to be IP banned and never allowed back here. I understand that everyone should be given a chance to redeem themselves though and I trust that after he is Temporary banned and warned why he was banned that he'll be monitored upon returning to assure that he's learned from his mistakes (Which he won't. It's easier to just ban him now)

michael dangerous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What about the people that are selling an item as an auction, don't get the price they want so just ignore the highest bidder? is that being looked into as well?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What about the people that are selling an item as an auction, don't get the price they want so just ignore the highest bidder? is that being looked into as well?
Unfortunately, that is not a rule we can make. It is the right of the seller to not sell their item if they are not happy with the price, or just don't want to sell anymore. Like some lawyers say in real life, "possession is nine tenths of the law". We cannot force them to sell their item.

michael dangerous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately, that is not a rule we can make. It is the right of the seller to not sell their item if they are not happy with the price, or just don't want to sell anymore. Like some lawyers say in real life, "possession is nine tenths of the law". We cannot force them to sell their item.
You can't make a rule saying the seller has to sell but you can make a rule saying the buyer has to buy? doesn't make sense to me.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A rule regarding it would be cool. However, it's not enough in this instance regarding Michael Dangerous. He's been deliberately trolling posts with no intention to pay in hopes to make others pay more. His sole intention here is to troll other users and auctions. A rule and or a temporary forum ban for him isn't enough. He needs to be IP banned and never allowed back here. I understand that everyone should be given a chance to redeem themselves though and I trust that after he is Temporary banned and warned why he was banned that he'll be monitored upon returning to assure that he's learned from his mistakes (Which he won't. It's easier to just ban him now)
Stratics perma bans work on a point system. The temporary bans work the same way. After a person has been warned by a moderator enough times, they will automatically be perma banned. So, basically, it's just a matter of time if the person chooses to keep doing it.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can't make a rule saying the seller has to sell but you can make a rule saying the buyer has to buy? doesn't make sense to me.
The rule doesn't say they have to buy, like I said it's only if they refuse to buy frequently that it becomes a problem.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok so why not the same for the person who is trying to sell and doesn't sell to the highest bidder
Oh, my bad, I just re-read the new rule about it, it actually does apply to both buyers and sellers. Sorry about the confusion.