(OT) Best commercial this year, maybe the last few years...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
[YOUTUBE]8F_G2zp-opg[/YOUTUBE]

This is a good Geico one too!

Still like mine better but Geico commercials are awesome too!

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 28, 2000
I love the piggy comercial. My husband hates it. His fav. is the woodchucks.

We both like the Geico Honest Abe commercial...where Mrs. Lincoln asks her hubby if her dress makes her butt look fat. LOL

I KNOW better than ask my 'honest abe' if a certain outfit makes my butt look fat. Of course he knows I would not BUY an outfit that makes my butt look fat in the first place. lol

There are two commercials I find amusing, that remind me of Siege Perilous though...

[youtube]Q9LzeDg8z-M[/youtube]

[youtube]JhlWddAXSRA[/youtube]

:)

Of course if ya own dogs, this is also one of my fav. commercials too,

[youtube]lk2B8988ws0[/youtube]

But the most *comical* commercials in our house, begin with me singing along to certain commercials, when I discovered that Shelties, like to sing howl along with me, be it the KIA soul hamsters sing along or this other commercial.

There is this one commercial that I do sing along with all the time just cuz it really, sets off me shelties to sing howl the loudest with me each and every time it airs. :)

Knight being more of the baritone trys his hardest to reach tenor to compete with King, and King starts off alto and reaches ear piercing soprano octaves, as my dogs sing howl along with me, to this commercial. Husband laughs and says he married a crazy woman. LOL THEN HE joins in & sings along with us.

Now our shelties are *trained* they sing howl along to this commercial whenever they hear it on tv, even if we do NOT sing along to it, with them.... LOL

[youtube]ZbGw3A9Dg-Q[/youtube]

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Ugh! I hate that opera commecial. Maybe the dogs singing would make it funnier.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 28, 2000
:) Yeh that is what makes that commercial in our house, hysterical !

Heck we even have phoned the kids so they too can hear the dogs (sing along) ! Lol hey now there ARE youtubes with shelties sing howling in em even. Wish I could figure out how to DO a youtube...our shelties would win first prize singing along to the JG Wentworth *operas* ! Lol

Of course none of this sheltie sing alongs, would probably have happened at all to begin with, IF I had not *sung along* with some tv commercials, to begin with. LOL

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 28, 2000
:)

I have owned lots of different breeds of dogs before, but none of em ever *sung along*to the noon siren or to certain tv commercials, like our Shetland Sheepdoggie Shelties do, especially to J G Wentworth *operas*.

Our two shelties, would still beat out, these 'other guys', in any shetie singalong howlin' contests ! :)

[youtube]F7OYnjV-XBc[/youtube]

[youtube]xnbX7D8sJCw[/youtube]

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 28, 2000
Well, I can not leave out one of my favorite hamsters commercials !
You can go with this...or you can go with that...

[youtube]kfJnqbudMzs[/youtube]

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 16, 2007
Is it me or is the chick in the WII commercial a MILF of what....

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
Did America get this commercial?
[youtube]aY9GBl7UmVs[/youtube]

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Stonehaven
siegeperilous.net
lol That Geico/Jackwagon commercial cracks me up, but for some reason this one gets stuck in my head and I can't turn it off!!!

[youtube]Os-ZuefhVrM[/youtube]

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 28, 2000
:) I have to include my husband's favorites the Etrade babies.

This commerical is his favorite of all of them though.

[youtube]mbh4sqgyr7c[/youtube]