• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best career ever

• Thread starter Richard Pryor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

five oclock

HELL YA!!!!!!!

Then again ya asking me so....

Ponders where Otis???? He/She should be answering this too dang it!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think working in QA for a beer maker may be the best career ever. I would think it should pay quite highly due to an increased chance at liver cancer for extended periods of employment.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beer consumption is career enough for me. *Takes drink of Cold Smoke Scotch Ale* Mmmm delicious.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Making? Hmmm... Tasting? Perhaps, depending on the beer... Quality assurance for my favorites? Baby, sign me up. :thumbsup:

K

kalzaketh

aye, tis abit of work, involved in alabor of love, I have the home brew kit myself but nearly got driven from my home and neighborhood as I brewed, hehe what astench it creates boiling malt, everybody stopped by to ask if it were dead aged skunks or wolverines that I was trying to cook awarning to other home brewers hope you have acattle farm nearby or an open cesspool around they smell better :)

F

five oclock

aye, tis abit of work, involved in alabor of love, I have the home brew kit myself but nearly got driven from my home and neighborhood as I brewed, hehe what astench it creates boiling malt, everybody stopped by to ask if it were dead aged skunks or wolverines that I was trying to cook awarning to other home brewers hope you have acattle farm nearby or an open cesspool around they smell better :)
ya know you just gave me a great idea here. I really DON'T like my neighborers :D so....hrm...Ponders... ;D

Hey if we brew this at luna bank..would the smell finally run off all those bank sitters? and have them sit at a real bank??? like WBB.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not all worts smell that bad. My favorite beer to brew is a very caramel rich Amber ale. The wort is very simple to make and the stench isn't too bad. I usually keep a window open and a fan on and I never even notice it.

F

five oclock

What are the best kits to use to make beer? I have always wanted to try it. Have some friends who do do it...

R

Richard Pryor

A guy I work with brewed and he sold his kit - I missed the boat on that one...