• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] best bow in UO

E

elrond_uo

ok i burnt this bow and have decided to sell it, it may be one of the best pvp bows i have ever seen(and ive crafted quite a bit)
i will xshard delever it for the right price. searous offers please pm me or aim me at fuznutz412 i do know what it is worth and low ball offers will not even get a responce ty for your time

N

Noobish Noob

Better?
Composite
Balanced
50% Hit Lightning
14% Hit Chance Increase
35% SSI
37% DI

Mace and Shields for 30% HLD.
Wish it had mana leach but them's the breaks.
DIfference is mine isn't for sale.

Nice bow though.

E

elrond_uo

not for pvp urs isnt
hld 50 and velosity hits harder than lightning at the 10 range of a comp and if i dont get the offer im looking for ill keep it realy i doubt anyone will buy it as i am asking a ton of gold for it but who knows

E

elrond_uo

Hit fireball/Lightning > Velocity.
on a cross bow yes but at 8-10 range velosity hits harder than both.i have tested this. try it avrage shot velosity is 10, lightning 7, and fireball 8 on a full 70 suit
ill take velosity over both anyday on a comp bow

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on a cross bow yes but at 8-10 range velosity hits harder than both.i have tested this. try it avrage shot velosity is 10, lightning 7, and fireball 8 on a full 70 suit
ill take velosity over both anyday on a comp bow
Yeah but in the real world your not always at a range of 8-10. So therefore Hit fireball (which disrupts) >>> Hit Lightning (which does consistant damage) >>> Hit Velocity.

M

Mythic

Hmm, Its not bad really, not what Im looking for so I wont make an offer.
But If anyone reading this thread should happin to have a
Balanced
35+SSI
40+ HML
40+fireball or lightning
40 DI
Id Be more then happy to make an outragous offer for it, But youd have to X shard it to LS

Oh and Vortimer, 40 VEL 44 FIRE 40 somehting HSL 30 SSI 40 DI crossbow(not freakin balanced, dammit) sound perty good aye? no I dont have any Screenshots, but ya can see it on LS
Id say the Comp listed would sell for 20 to 25 on LS, 30 to the right buyer

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have to say no not the best ever its nice but ehh its not that great use it if you think its so hot in a month you might be looking for a better one with say hit cast f ball or lit! thats my 2 cents

C

Chaosy

I wouldn't ever advertise anything as the best in UO without some hard proof.

I'm inclined to agree with Petrify that fireball > lightning > velocity for bows.

Edit: The only argument you can really make for velocity (which is a horrible hit spell) is that it does not slow you down during your running shot.

E

elrond_uo

try moving shot with a velosity bow will you all before you try knocking it. t hits for 9 damage 99.99% of the time. anyhow i pulled 400 mil for it and it just happend to stay here on legends so im happy i realy dont care if it is the best in uo but show me 1 that is better after the new nerf comming up??????
here is the thread so post ur pics lets see the better 1

D

Dirty Mindz

Here ill post my bow up which isnt for sale either..

48 velocity
40 fireball
35 ssi
40 di
balanced

everyone posts saying they have the best items in the game, but really they dont :(

E

elrond_uo

Id say the Comp listed would sell for 20 to 25 on LS, 30 to the right buyer
and as for 25? 30 lmfao thats the cheap lowball offers i love when i didnt have to xshard it and got 400

E

elrond_uo

ill give you that is a good bow man and wile u dont have hit lowed d u can use m&s's to get some but what kind of bow is it

E

elrond_uo

my heavy is like that and ill never part with it just for the fact that it has my old crafters name on it and i accidently deleted her 1 day
50 lightning
42 velosity
40 swing speed increase
40 damage increase
balanced

M

Mythic

and as for 25? 30 lmfao thats the cheap lowball offers i love when i didnt have to xshard it and got 400
If your on ATL it might sell for 100+, lol 400. put your boots on folks its getting deep. The bow is worth 5 mil to me becuzz its just not what im looking for. Ive seen the crap, and I do mean crap, they try to sell on ATL for ridiculous prices. Chessy and GL is getting just as bad with this UO inflation Hoo-Ha.

A

Arch Magus

my heavy is like that and ill never part with it just for the fact that it has my old crafters name on it and i accidently deleted her 1 day
50 lightning
42 velosity
40 swing speed increase
40 damage increase
balanced
This bow is way more destructive in PVP than what you originally posted.
wtf is wrong with you? lol :hug:

B

Balian of Asgard

wow, so many different opinions, with bows like any of these that are posted,
YOU ALL WIN UO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

YOU WON!!!!!!!!

Elrond, please let me take out your garbage every week :)

I think your bows rock
And I am a stealther and wouldnt use anything but velocity on my HXB, Comp and reg bow
My RXB is what I would like to have dbl hitspell on, I do as well, but unfirtunealtely it is not bbalanced

M

Mythic

50 lightning
42 velosity
40 swing speed increase
40 damage increase
balanced
Ya Now this one here I could actually see going for 300 to even 500 on ATL, Hell you would get 150 to 200 on any other populated shard. That Heavy Is like a dammed archers wet dream if your into Heavies.
Thankfully Im not, I cant afford the leet flavor of the month, I want last months flava. That weapon is worthy of GOD MODE!

maremmano

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
comp:

hf 40
velo 48
hld 39
ssi 40
di 40

harm 46
hld 44
bal
ssi 40
di 40

and..

hld 35
velo 50
bal
ssi 40
di 40

nice eh?:lick:

I

Inquisitor [AK]

petrify oce again u show us all that u know nothing about game mechanics
on a comp bow hitspell sux
it stops you while movingshotting throwing you back abit every hitspell you hit
try it out if u dont believe me
velo however doesnt stop you hence id prefer velo over evrything else
i wudnt even take a good comp bow with hitspell if it was for free they simply suck for pvp
good dmg but speed is more important
how much does dmg help when ur enemy is long gone

N

Noobish Noob

I do believe that Hit Lightning is the only hit spell that doesn't pause you, besides harm. I made a sick crossbow that is 45% hit harm, 40% hit velocity. I hit them coming or going but it basically sucks because you never know which is going to hit. I also have a sweet compound that is 50% Hit Lightning, 40% Velocity, 40% hit lower D 40% hit Lower Attack, but suffers from only 10 SSI and no balanced. Could have been a contender.

maremmano

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO!

Such a shame when bows hit harm, i really feel sorry for people...if that had been anything else wouldve been awesome!!
hld 35
velo 50
bal
ssi 40
di 40

u sell a comp with lower velo lower SSI but higher hld.. maybe u missed the last one i wrote that is for sure better then urs!

agree?

and what about the first one?

hfireball 40
velo 48
hld 39
ssi 40
di 40

this isnt balanced but if u use it with a bal cross bow is much much better then urs.. seems u want to let the people think ur weapon is the best one but u didnt noticed these two but noticed only the bal harm one lol

B

Balian of Asgard

hld 35
velo 50
bal
ssi 40
di 40

u sell a comp with lower velo lower SSI but higher hld.. maybe u missed the last one i wrote that is for sure better then urs!

agree?

and what about the first one?

hfireball 40
velo 48
hld 39
ssi 40
di 40

this isnt balanced but if u use it with a bal cross bow is much much better then urs.. seems u want to let the people think ur weapon is the best one but u didnt noticed these two but noticed only the bal harm one lol

How about posting some screenies so we can truly be AWED!!!

D

DPudding

I don't care how great a weapon is....if someone comes within five miles of it with a weapon engraver...it's suddenly worthless to me.

E

elrond_uo

Ya Now this one here I could actually see going for 300 to even 500 on ATL, Hell you would get 150 to 200 on any other populated shard. That Heavy Is like a dammed archers wet dream if your into Heavies.
Thankfully Im not, I cant afford the leet flavor of the month, I want last months flava. That weapon is worthy of GOD MODE!
i have been ofered a kings ransom for that heavy but again i will never sell it as for the 400 for the comp funny thing was the guy ended up quitting and i got his account so i got it again :lick: so now i think ill keep it idk tho

E

ElRay

i have been ofered a kings ransom for that heavy but again i will never sell it as for the 400 for the comp funny thing was the guy ended up quitting and i got his account so i got it again :lick: so now i think ill keep it idk tho
Post a pic of your heavy with your character or it doesnt exist.

So, you sold the bow for 400mil to a guy who just "suddenly quits" after spending 400mil on a "decent" bow

And then you "magically get his account" after you sold the 400mil bow to him

:lie:

Somebody said "put their boots on, its getting deep in here". Well im drowning in it. This whole post is a crock of chit man.

E

elrond_uo

Post a pic of your heavy with your character or it doesnt exist.

So, you sold the bow for 400mil to a guy who just "suddenly quits" after spending 400mil on a "decent" bow

And then you "magically get his account" after you sold the 400mil bow to him

:lie:

Somebody said "put their boots on, its getting deep in here". Well im drowning in it. This whole post is a crock of chit man.
A. come to legends fel and ill show u my heavy in person
B. guy was a irl friend of mine
C. he needed the extra money as his mom got sick and i got his account
D. dont waste space on a form when u got no cule about what u speak ask first before u speak or u look well like u do right now:lick:

E

elrond_uo

its just not worth the fight suck on this pic
tho was my bad i did craft it on alya it didnt tag

E

elrond_uo

as i have said ive crafted some leet bows and well that 1 will never b sold

E

ElRay

its just not worth the fight suck on this pic
tho was my bad i did craft it on alya it didnt tag
nice bow, one of the best heavies ive seen....... but you did say this " ill never part with it just for the FACT THAT IT HAS MY OLD CRAFTERS NAME ON IT and i accidently deleted her 1 day"

You would think if you crafted THAT bow you would remember if your crafters name is on it huh? Oh maybe you didnt craft it at all and your LYING about making it?? Hmm??

So what ELSE would you lie about?????????????????????????

A. come to legends fel and ill show u my heavy in person
B. guy was a irl friend of mine
C. he needed the extra money as his mom got sick and i got his account
D. dont waste space on a form when u got no cule about what u speak ask first before u speak or u look well like u do right now
A. Booooooring shard *yawn*
B. Nice that he was a IRL friend of yours yet you charged him 400mil for a 50-75mil bow
C. If he needed the extra $$ why would he waste 400mil
D. Dont insult others when yuo tpye lkie tihs please.

F

Faith_UOCD

nice bow, one of the best heavies ive seen....... but you did say this " ill never part with it just for the FACT THAT IT HAS MY OLD CRAFTERS NAME ON IT and i accidently deleted her 1 day"

You would think if you crafted THAT bow you would remember if your crafters name is on it huh? Oh maybe you didnt craft it at all and your LYING about making it?? Hmm??

B. Nice that he was a IRL friend of yours yet you charged him 400mil for a 50-75mil bow
I personally know for a fact that elrond did craft that bow. I know this because I sit 5 ft. from him and when he crafted it he screamed, Holy Sh*t! come look what I just made. As for the one he's selling, I crafted that on my crafter because he did delete his crafter *rolls eyes* because he wasn't paying attention, thought he was deleting a character from another shard, and lost his crafter and the Sorcerer's Set I had just gotten her. So get over yourself, if you don't want to buy the bow he is selling then stop posting in this thread. It's that simple. Thank you, have a nice day, buh-bye. :)

E

elrond_uo

i had forgotten that she did not tag it tho i did correct my error when i posted the pic, and for me not crafting it well i cant afford to buy that bow i doubt many could. and as u can see it is too high stats to have fallen of a monster. so then how did i get it. u realy need to get a clue. maybe 3 or 4 people in this whole game could afford to buy that heavy, and well you arent 1 of them:lick:

R

RichDC

hld 35
seems u want to let the people think ur weapon is the best one but u didnt noticed these two but noticed only the bal harm one lol
I havent posted about my bows, i dont have any except the event bows, personally i hate archers cant stand the no skilled double hit spell conc blow P.O.S's

I merely picked up on the point that you posted all your l33t bows and one sucked!

E

elrond_uo

not that i give a rats a*& the bow is real ask anyone on legends about gaston's heavy many have seen it try sorcon or faith or sublime all have seen that bow but im done in this thread too much drama starting in here now and god do i hate drama

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

and y would u say that the 6th mod?
its cause i crafted it in wood then inhanced with ash
try it sometime
I may be wrong, but I thought when you enhance a bow it displays the type of wood used on it?

E

elrond_uo

not always ive seen a bunch that didnt tho when you craft with it it does i crafted that 1 just after they changed the runic kits last year sometime

C

Chaosy

and y would u say that the 6th mod?
its cause i crafted it in wood then inhanced with ash
try it sometime
First off, I thought the picture was fishy because I have never seen the balanced mod come after the swing speed mod. That was not fair though, so I took a closer look at it.

Heartwood kits only give 4 mods on bows.

In order to obtain 40 ssi, you had to use ash wood: 1 mod
The DI is obtained from being exceptionally crafted: still 1 mod
Lighting: 2 mods
Velocity: 3 mods
Balanced: 4 mods

You might ask, "wait, that IS 4 mods."

Alas, it is not.

Ash wood gives 10% SSI and 20% lower requirements, however any bow crafted with ash that isn't modified remains 100% physical damage. Your bow consists of 10% phys, 30% fire, 30% cold, 30% poison. The only way to obtain that kind of elemental damage spread on a bow crafted with Ash wood is when a mod from a crafting kit is used up in spreading elemental damage.

Thus, your bow is actually 5 mods and fake.

L

larrylaffer

ok i burnt this bow and have decided to sell it, it may be one of the best pvp bows i have ever seen(and ive crafted quite a bit)
i will xshard delever it for the right price. searous offers please pm me or aim me at fuznutz412 i do know what it is worth and low ball offers will not even get a responce ty for your time

is it still for sale?

icq 1653447

B

Balian of Asgard

wow, way too many haters and jealous - enviers here, lol
its quite sad.

keep dreaming haters, youll never have a bow like what elrond has shown you

and to the fool who said it is only worth 50-75 mill BWQAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ur a joke
you might get lucky and buy a bow lesser than that one offa trammy fool who just idoced it and doesnt have a clue of the value cuz it doesnt have mana leech and stam leech