• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~ Berserker's Scythe ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Rares Community!

I'm not really sure if this is the correct forum to ask my question, but you all seem to be the most knowledgeable about prices and things of that nature, and with the temporary set-up, I thought it might be best to ask here.

I have just a few things for the turn-in, mostly shields and swords, but I do have 2 Berserker's Scythes. I definately want to keep one for a memento, as I got them both from the Moonglow Rift. Now, on to the second one. Should I hold on to it, turn it in for clean-up points, or sell it? I've not got a clue what it is worth, as far as selling goes. Chesapeake shard, btw.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! *smiles*

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.5 or 2m if you go by the point value, but a lot of people are asking far more, hoping they are hard to find at this point.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You can still get them in the rift in Moonglow by killing the berzerker demons there. You just have to work the spawn up until they spawn.
Value for sale? Ummm hang onto them until after the trade-in I think.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep the rarer stuff!!

Iam pretty sure this is clean up britiania!! which means iam full guessing loads of crap like paragon marties and doom marties will also be trade-ins in ph2 or ph3 of the turn-in event!!!if not even ph4 etc etc

L

Lord Kynd

Keep the rarer stuff!!

Iam pretty sure this is clean up britiania!! which means iam full guessing loads of crap like paragon marties and doom marties will also be trade-ins in ph2 or ph3 of the turn-in event!!!if not even ph4 etc etc
never heard mention of phase 3 nor 4 .. yet
i'll be happy once the second phase comes

P

prison bound

ahhh the scythes... i would keep 'em for now. i got a few back in magincia and a few in glow but purchased 10 @ 300k each about a week before the turn-in items were announced. i doubt ill turn any of them in. i really like them and to me, they have a value higher than more turn-in points

even if youre just looking to make a buck off selling the scythes or selling the points, hang on to them because they're not likely to do anything other than rise in value

Z

Zachery

Keep the rarer stuff!!

lol what i have been thinking

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all the replies! :)

I think I will hold on to them both. I can always go kill some Ophids (haha, maybe!) and get some rations for points. Or, maybe even try to get another couple of scythes.

I like them anyway, pretty neat looking.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think more then 1.5 or 2m!
think about all these new war horse that sell for 3mil lol
easy to tame and fast and a lot!

so i'd guess more for the shytie!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think more then 1.5 or 2m!
think about all these new war horse that sell for 3mil lol
easy to tame and fast and a lot!

so i'd guess more for the shytie!

LOL 'O' LOL

Ive no idea what super shard u are playing on ,,,but Europa is a pretty full shard and the warhorses are selling for just 50k at wbb already...

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL 'O' LOL

Ive no idea what super shard u are playing on ,,,but Europa is a pretty full shard and the warhorses are selling for just 50k at wbb already...
yea, LOL!
its Atlantic and pp trying to sell for 3mil each and...sometimes
someone buy it...LOL!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought one for 3M two days ago on Atlantic. I could care less if there is someone out there selling for 50K each. I find 3M to be more than a reasonable price for the time involved in taming one on a shard like Atlantic.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought one for 3M two days ago on Atlantic. I could care less if there is someone out there selling for 50K each. I find 3M to be more than a reasonable price for the time involved in taming one on a shard like Atlantic.

sure, sure!
to me, you looks like one that sell these horses, not buying!

..for the time involved in taming one? lol

yea, you are one that sell the horses!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL o LOL

u R kiDDING Me ... PEeps Cant EVen Give EM AWAY on EuropA tODAY..

LOL o LOL

tHEY CALL THE gUARDS to Kill EM at the BanK

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you two related in real life? Maybe went to the same school? Just curious.

sure, sure!

Ya you got me. There goes my horse scheme. What will I ever do now!?!

D

DVI

sure, sure!

Not quite sure what puff of smoke you're basing that hypothese on, but its one of the more foolish ones I've heard lately. Mayhaps if you did your research and thought about your amusing but far fetched statement you'd realise that Tomas is a far cry from a player who needs to resort to selling these horses.

Just b/c he was willing to buy one for 3m, despite the price having fallen significantly below that in the past several days is in no way indicative of him having any involvement in the sale of such, and to even try to create an argument to that effect is nothing nothing short of laughable.

Perhaps, just perhaps he has the luxury of viewing 3m as an expendable sum which can be used or wasted as he pleased.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any confirmation on the scythes still spawning on berserkers in moonglow? i've killed about 10 in the last couple days and none had a scythe on the body

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you two related in real life? Maybe went to the same school? Just curious.

Ya you got me. There goes my horse scheme. What will I ever do now!?!

no same school sorry! hope your curiousity is satisfied now.

Not quite sure what puff of smoke you're basing that hypothese on, but its one of the more foolish ones I've heard lately. Mayhaps if you did your research and thought about your amusing but far fetched statement you'd realise that Tomas is a far cry from a player who needs to resort to selling these horses.

Just b/c he was willing to buy one for 3m, despite the price having fallen significantly below that in the past several days is in no way indicative of him having any involvement in the sale of such, and to even try to create an argument to that effect is nothing nothing short of laughable.

Perhaps, just perhaps he has the luxury of viewing 3m as an expendable sum which can be used or wasted as he pleased.
sure, foolish! lol

who care if Tomas needs to sell horse or no and you can laugh if you like,
i suggest you also a drink before, but everyone that make this assumption,
for me, is one that sell horses because 3mil for a horse like it is ridiculous!

nice avatr dvi, looks like you are against dupers! impressive!

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who care if Tomas needs to sell horse or no and you can laugh if you like,
No one cares if Tomas was selling a horse or not. However, Tomas does care when you come here and state that he is lying about buying a horse for 3M because he is actually selling them for it. That is called slander. However, my dad always told me that the person who is quick to scream thief is usually a thief themselves (because they assume everyone else to be as corrupt as themselves).

About 3M being ridiculous, that is your own personal opinion. For me going to an event that I do not find to be fun, waiting for one to spawn, and then taming it (without everyone else killing it) is something I would never do. So, when I saw someone selling one for 3M I had no problem buying it. If anyone else had been giving them out for free as apparently in Europa, I would have chosen to take the free one. Just because you think otherwise does not give you the right to slander me or anyone else. It is disrespectful and against the forum etiquette.

On a final note, I can't believe I am wasting my time over this.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, 3m "IS" ridiculous and its my own personal opinion and i think
nobody'll buy for this price, read around the forum lol,
on europa and on other shards they sell for 50k.

For me, that is not called slander and i'm not lying,
this is only my personal opinion and respect it,
if you are not able to do this, its your problem, not mine, sorry!

I only think you are one that sell these horses for a ridiculous price,
only because who think that 3m for a horse (that you can get in 1second) is
a right price, of usual, is one that sell them!!

But maybe i'm wrong and you arent a horse seller.
I only think it, this dont make me lying.

So respect what other player think, thx!

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...this is only my personal opinion and respect it,
if you are not able to do this, its your problem, not mine, sorry!

I only think you are one that sell these horses for a ridiculous price,
only because who think that 3m for a horse (that you can get in 1second) is
a right price, of usual, is one that sell them!!

But maybe i'm wrong and you arent a horse seller.
I only think it, this dont make me lying.

So respect what other player think, thx!
First of all, since you have no FACTS supporting your claim that Tomas is some kind of black-market horse seller, AND since you toss this information out on a public forum, that makes it harmful to Tomas and that is Slander. Look it up. You don't get to hide behind the "It's my opinion" excuse.

Second, you grossly manipulate information to try and prove your point... "1second" to tame a Dread Warhorse? Interesting. I'd like to see you accomplish that on any shard.

If you stuck to the facts and limited your posts to what you actually know... I bet your "opinions" wouldn't be so visible in these forums.

Oh, and something to consider... folks will only respect *your* opinion if you base it on facts and present it in a manner thoughtful to the opinions of others.

Safe Travels, Sam

T

Tazar

Checks Thread topic: "Berserker's Scythe"

Checks last large series of posts: " Off Topic"

Checks too see if original poster got his questions answered: "Yes"

Due to the unreasonable accusations in the thread and the off-topic direction things are headed in, I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.