• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Benambra’s Trail: What Now? (10/24, 9pm est)

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Desk of Detective Thorpe, Lead Investigator
To All Royal Investigators,

I will be holding a meeting in the new Britain office five days from now at nine in the evening. We have reached a critical juncture during our investigation of Benambra and the Pentad of Power. We have recently obtained one artifact, while another is believed to have fallen to our unseen enemy. This leaves three artifacts unaccounted for, and no leads to follow. My hope is that we can come together and discuss what we know, and begin our search on this evening. I will collect reports at the end of the evening, which will go towards your promotion progress.

You will find me in my usual spot at King Blackthorn’s Castle – we shall proceed from there. Please review all of your notes in order to be prepared. Thank you.

Signed,
Thorpe
~~~~​
WHEN: 10/24, 9PM est​
WHERE: Castle Blackthorn, Britain (Trammel)​
WHAT: A meeting to be followed by a short(ish) investigation. Unlike usual investigations, this will NOT be a “quest” style that you can do whenever. Points in the Investigator System will be awarded. Please refer to THIS PAGE for a recap of what has taken place so far during this story arc.​

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Nuts ! I will be getting on my shoes and heading out the door to work at that time. I hope Thorpe will post a summery of what was discussed and what was found out. At least this will give a chance to the others to try and catch-up in points ;)

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Only two of us participated in this, I hope to make it to the follow up!