• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

beloved napa miners

K

kalzaketh

sorry to training miners, this, calls for gm mining skill, as to read the book for mining sand requires 100 skillpts, if you have read the book and wish to go for sand, I am paying for sand,since the factioneers have stopped placing bottle vendors in fel brit, I will buy sand from players, yes gm alchemists do that on any uo, 1sand=1bottle,please pm here at boards to make contact.:hug:

F

five oclock

WOOOT. Thanks for the heads up. I need to dust off my old book. I think I still have it somewhere. To be able to mine sand...been a long time tho...

K

kalzaketh

always glad, to shake the tree of knowledge sir, I have 2 accts with gm alchemists, gotto thinking about upgrading accts to SA, but after doing math it was easiest, to buy the crafting book from ils gargoyle city now one account will cure all it also holds my scribe and cook after upgrade, blank scrolls will flow from brit, as fast as my boredom allows to shake the tree, alittle more cooks make wood pulp, scribes craft scrolls. :)

M

Mike Patton

Kalzaketh, you need bottles? contact me in game. just look for any kroc or tb member and ask if im on

K

kalzaketh

sorry, I milead by the wording, of the post, the bottles can be anice by product, thetrue import is the sand, for my gm alchemist, the sand can be used to create many newer gargish style home decorations, as well as crafting vessels that will aid botonists, and alchemists, to name afew there are termur style mirrors, there are empty venom vials, which allows us to milk the silver serpents. :)

M

Mike Patton

ah but you said since the factioners stopped placing vendors... i can arrange that, weve had the towns forever. was thinking maybe i could talk you into doing a bulk pot order for me if i placed vendors for you (and paid of course)

K

kalzaketh

my good sir, yes, always, happy to try to, oblige with my crafters,if the pots in question, haven't been knocked whonky by EA mythic such as the case was with deadlypoison, theywent crazy on difficulty and resources after merging, at gm we only have like 85% chance of success takes 10 nightshade to make 1 pot