• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Being Rude.

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

Last night, i was going in a vp with a bunch of little toons and another level 50 holly. I was on Crazy, now crazy is 131, so a lot of people wanted to be with me, but i was like, no, im helping the little toons. I Started a boaring group, and witch seemed like a Holly who would help, i invited them.

Everyone 5 people where below 100, leaving 3 people that where 100, there was me (131), the other holly, only 129, and then a little suit, probally a second toon, who was at 110 laugh. The rest of the toons where below 80 laugh.

We got in threw the first part of the VP, and everything went great, on my side that is. I had the 110, a 43, and a 77 and me, on the other side people where stinking echother, and being mean, and refusing to work with echother. Thankfully, a uber was there, had all maxed gags, and there was a cash uber, im asuimg, becuase there gags where maxed.

We all made it threw the first round, witch made me really happy, i love when there are no toons going sad in the little round, but the 129 wasnt done, he started stinking both the ubers and i told them just to ignore it, and he didnt have chat, so they ignored it, once again, i was proud of them.

In the skelicog round, it wasnt a day in the park, i got the 129, and a 34 laugh uber, and then the same 43. Everyone had chat except the 129, who was stinking us, i told them to ingore it, and he was trying to kill the little toon, so im like, Enough is enough!, and he said "hahah! No you stink!" and then i had it, and ignore him then too. He didnt use any gags, and he refused to do anything elce.

When we got into the pie round, he died, because i told everyone just to heal echother with the pies, and let the 129 do all the work, killing him. In the end, we may have seemed rude, but in the long run, he was the rude one. Im so glad that i helped these toons do the VP!

Is there something you get for being rude like that? It just annoys the heck out of me, and everyone around me. Its just stupid, and immature.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can report it but that dont help any. I dont think he was being nice. Hopefully next time he play nice.

G

Granjell

I'll bet that's a story to tell all his friends. "Yeah, a bunch of little toons let me go sad in VP." Hopefully a lesson learned about teamwork.

T

TealAngel

Sorry about your vp run Crazy. It just takes the fun out of the game doesnt it? I wish that mean peeps would learn a lesson, unfortunatly most dont :yell:
my s/o did a run last night and had a similar situation, not in the vp but in one of the mints. He and three others were running the mint. Two of the toons were just going at each other, and one toon kept telling my s/o not to tune up the other one. He just chose to stay out of it and play it the way he normally would. They all made it out alive but he said it just stunk. The two toons refused to play the right gags just to tick off the other one. I told him he should have just let them both go sad, but he isnt the type to do that. Could someone invent a game, where all the meanies could go and just beat up on each other.? Anyway again Crazy sorry that it all happened that way when you were doing the right thing by helping the little toons.
Hugs and Happiness to one and all