• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Before I forget: Thank you Lake Superior

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read that other shards have all-but-abandoned their Shadowlord invasions, that the spawn's just a nuisance to getting around.

We on LS, however, have continued to fight it pretty consistently. Sure, some of that is probably Factioners working the spawn so they can steal sigils. The important thing is that the spawn's being fought at all! Aside from that, there's the fact that I know it's not all Factioners. Some of it at least is ordinary folks like me, who just don't want to see the cities lie in ruins. I've been at several invasion fights in the last few weeks, even since Publish 57 when there's other stuff to do. (And of course many of us want to get some good weapons from the Generals to use for Imbuing when SA comes out, but what's wrong with that? Nothing, by my standard.)

Sure we might let a Crimson Dragon wander for a bit, but honestly an imperfect record is kind of inevitable. This hasn't been an easy time. And sure the activity level's gone down, but again, that's completely inevitable with everything else that's been going on.

So, again.....Thank you, Lake Superior, for keeping up the fight.

*salutes*

-Galen and his player

PS: I didn't feel up to writing an RP version of this in addition to the non-RP version, so you RolePlayers out there, so if you're so inclined, just imagine that an RP version of this was posted by Galen the character as well.