• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Beep Beep* This is a Amber Alert!!!

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello my fellow Ultima online Friends. Be on the look out for a 5'10 30 year old male..last seen sep 22 2014. This person goes by the name Varrius. If any one has any information on how to contact him or has heard from him after sep 22 please message me and let me know. Solus has also agreed to put up a gold reward for any one who has good information leading to him...thank you for your time.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Do you know what shard he plays on? Perhaps that might help.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Don't recall seeing any Varrius on GL... perhaps another name?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have good information leading to him! *points to post above* do I get that free gold now? :danceb:

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello my fellow Ultima online Friends. Be on the look out for a 5'10 30 year old male..last seen sep 22 2014. This person goes by the name Varrius. If any one has any information on how to contact him or has heard from him after sep 22 please message me and let me know. Solus has also agreed to put up a gold reward for any one who has good information leading to him...thank you for your time.
I call BS..... Solus is cheap!!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lol, *stares hopefully with hand out* ;)