• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Been on Siege going on two weeks

Hello,

I have been on Siege for about two weeks now. Really Enjoying my time here. Anyway, i heard rumors that there are prob less than 20 unique people that play on siege is this true? Just curious. Anyway, im sure some of you have seen me asking questions on gen chat, and i appreciate the answers ive been getting. Im little worried i wont see any PvP though, in 2 weeks ihave only ran into like 1 person while out and about.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I posted a list of over 30 names I've seen recently of unique users. But the POS that is currently Stratics died and lost it all. But yeah, folks are here.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Siege community are like waves, it goes up and down. It sure had been slow for a while but we are here, I play a little each week day and more in the weekend.
17 TDO players, not counting second accounts, had been on the last month. 7 had been on the last 7 days.
I would guess around 50 GIL had been on the last week.
People don't always speak in chat and alot do use stealth. I believe players are careful telling where they are and some use voice chat.