• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

been in

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hospital since 1/26/2017
found out i have diabeties 2
they also found a ulcer on by butte since i cannot reach the wound im in i rehab center til i get better. my niece brought me the laptop today,

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thank you all for your kind words. i didn't realize how much i missed everyone here on siege til the tears rolled down my cheeks once i was able to log on.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
*In Vas Mani*

download.png

Just knowing that folks care about you, miss you, and will be waiting to welcome you home is great medicine all by itself :)

Cya when you are feeling better!

Exactor Mortis

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hate to hear things like this but also love it because it's an opportunity to learn! Type 2 Diabetes, can be cured with the Ketogenic diet! Not something really shared by the mainstream. Medicines can be great, but rarely do they treat the actual cause. I hope anyone who is curious about this looks into it! I always love to share things like this and wish the best to all! Much love!