• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Been gone about 9 years... tweakn my tamer.

MadNezz55

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well my old Tamer was
Tamer
Lore
Vet
Mage
Med
Music
Peace

But Ive been thinking about playing around with a stealth tamer
Taming
Lore
Vet
Mage
Hide
Stealth
Ninja (for animal form with G. Dragons??)

Im assuming that is why ppl put Ninja on Tamer templates for the animal form? Is there anything that ninja skill contributes besides animal form?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run a stealth tamer and my template is:

Taming
Animal Lore
Vet
Hiding / Stealth
Magery / Eval

I mainly use it for champion spawns and take it along with guildmates to peerless bosses and such. I can't help with the question about Ninja though. I prefer eval to add an extra bit of punch to my spells.

MadNezz55

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and this is a pvm tamer. I hear bard skills suck which would be why im dropping them, so any input on bards would b helpfull too.

PS- I havent played in about 9 years

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It all depends on who you're going against. Discordance is really useful against final champs and against peerless and paragons, but you need 120 discordance to be effective.
Provocation is useless against champs, but very useful against the spawn. Again, you need high provocation (>100) to be useful against the last level spawn.
So if you're going to use bard skill you have to heavily invest in points on them, if you're going against high level monsters.
Peacemaking is very useful for taming aggressive monsters, and to escape heavy spawn, but you can stop at GM and only use area peace if you're a tamer.

TL:DR if you're at GM Bard level and don't intend to invest in PS scrolls, trash them.