• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Been Gone a Month Now-Seems to me like not worth commmin back

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[/IMG]well its been a nice month away from the game- sold 2 of my accounts- and now most likely goin to be getting rid of my last one also- heard about the killing of the market some more with the crimsons- i dont see the pathetic makers of UO to make any new uber items that are worth playin for- so most likely in the next week or so i will be puttin up my last and final account- tek-budweiser hit me up on private message..

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok ya damn trammie cya soon with your brand new account all trammied out and trying to place houses....LMAO jk

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol you D2mn canadian you :p lol all i been hearin is that napa is completely dead in fel and that these new monsters spawns every so many mins in the same spot and droppin CC's almost everytime.. people sellin rare armor sets off for hella cheap.. i havent even logged in, in over a month. maybe sometime this week i will, then again maybe in wont ;) how you been my friend?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been pretty good!, havnt been playing much either...the cc dropping monster is just like a peerless boss, she isnt dropping one everytime but she's droppin em like mel would basicly is what im hearing...and yup, fels pretty dead compared to what it usually is on napa

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya how has UO been guys? i been away for quite some time as well...and the raiders sux :)

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO Bardie you lil shat :p i am goin to whoop your @ss tomorrow at disc golf on my 30th BD :p