• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Been Back for a few months, Raised all Bard Skills to 120, now what?

Ashkenazy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I started on LS about a week after UO went live, Joined an Anti guild and mostly PvPed until I left for WoW,

Now I'm back after being bored to tears by WoW end game and looking to just have some PvM fun and craft.

Enjoying Bard and have the skills available to configure him as most any configuration of Bard/Mage/Spellweaver/Mystic/Tamer you can think of at 120 actual skills. Question is where do I go from here?

Things have changed so much in the 7 to 8 years I've been gone. Are there any active players on LS looking for some fresh old players? What are best places to hunt, what is worth hunting, what is a good setup to hunt with?

Any and all help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I recently made a Mystic Bard that I'm enjoying quite a bit. Powerful on his own and very powerful in a group.
120 Music/Disco/Provo/Peace/Mystic/Focus
Suit is heavy on mana regen and I made him an elf for the extra mana. It would probably make more sense to be a gargoyle and be able to fly with a Rising Colossus up.
With the provo masteries running his RCs are insanely powerful or disco masteries with a slayer harp for really heavy damage.

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy,
My Bard, Parrot, is a thunter. Up until a few weeks ago he was a pure Bard, with carto, LP, magery. As of a few days ago, he's now a Disco, thunter, mystic, with enough magery to get around.

Now, maybe you don't enjoy thunting (can't imagine that). Maybe a tamer bard might be the way to go.....wait, My pure mage tamer got a change a few months ago, to a Peace tamer. Now that I'm hunting more as opposed to taming more, I've now changed to a disco tamer, that's FUN!

I've been thru a few bards, each more fun than the last, if you have the soulstones to do it, play around with a couple of templates. There's plenty to choose from.

As to what to hunt, as a well played bard, there ain't nothing you can't hunt. There ain't a group you can't be of good use to.