• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ~*Beehive of Vesper*~ Hokuto Rare EM Event item and other items

Dr. Angel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have for sale today the "Beehive of Vesper" which is from the Hokuto shard and was handed out last week. It is 1 of 15. The color is closer to a pale purple in hue. I do not believe it has a sound; however, I don't use sound on UO and may be incorrect on that. I also have for sale the purple shield known as the "Armored Head Plate of the Biggering Wood Chopper" 1 of 15 and I also have a "Golden Map" which is another Japanese rare from the Hokuto shard 1 of 20. Please use ICQ to contact me regarding any of these three items. All items are located on the Atlantic shard. I will accept gold on Atlantic shard only. I will use a reputable broker for these transactions unless there has been a previous established business relationship between me and the buyer. This is not an auction. I am opening this up to best offers/bids.
BeehiveVesper.png Shield.png

*Pictures are from Ultimarares.com (Decadence's new website)

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have for sale today the "Beehive of Vesper" which is from the Hokuto shard and was handed out last week. It is 1 of 15. The color is closer to a pale purple in hue. I do not believe it has a sound; however, I don't use sound on UO and may be incorrect on that. I also have for sale the purple shield known as the "Armored Head Plate of the Biggering Wood Chopper" 1 of 15 and I also have a "Golden Map" which is another Japanese rare from the Hokuto shard 1 of 20. Please use ICQ to contact me regarding any of these three items. All items are located on the Atlantic shard. I will accept gold on Atlantic shard only. I will use a reputable broker for these transactions unless there has been a previous established business relationship between me and the buyer. This is not an auction. I am opening this up to best offers/bids.
View attachment 16444 View attachment 16445

*Pictures are from Ultimarares.com (Decadence's new website)
I am interested in the beehive.. what is the going rate?

Sabatora

Seasoned Veteran
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Golden Map" which is another Japanese rare from the Hokuto shard 1 of 20.

No. EM said around 40 person got it.
It was very easy to get it.

And "Beehive of Vesper" is NOT 1 of 15.
EM said it is 20-25.

Why do you tell a lie?

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
When we list how many items are out there, we usually hear the Em mention it, give an educated guess, or receive information from reliable sources, usually those who attended the Asian shard events. My source thought there were 15-20 on the beehive, and Manticore's list has the number at 20. For the map Manticore's list and my list have 20 on it. This is definitely not an exact science, however this is the information that we have received. Should we find out for sure that these numbers are wrong, it will be corrected. We can only go off information told to us, esp if we are not at the event. If the information is wrong, it is numbers that need to be corrected or looked into. Thank you for reporting a possible mistake in the numbers.

Dr. Angel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
"Golden Map" which is another Japanese rare from the Hokuto shard 1 of 20.

No. EM said around 40 person got it.
It was very easy to get it.

And "Beehive of Vesper" is NOT 1 of 15.
EM said it is 20-25.

Why do you tell a lie?
There is no lie told. I am going off of what I was told by the EM's who were at these events along with those who participated in the event.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright folks, simmer down. Currently there is no way to verify drops in a public manner. We have Manticore's list that is generally accepted as the standard in this community. I don't feel there was anyone trying to be intentionally deceptive. I think that it would be safe for the buyers to assume that the 20 count on Manticore's list is about right.

Now that that is settled, let's put this thread back on topic. Good luck to both the buyers and sellers.