• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Because you demanded it

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On a more humorous note, someone we last saw leaving here, claiming he was leaving UO completely (after constantly attacking this forum's mods, and harassing their characters in-game at both LOST auctions and in Rivenmyst village), has been perma-banned from Stratics from doing even worse personal attacks on Mods and others over on the Origins shard forum, proving once again that he was incapable of truth-telling (I.E. his quitting the game, and his only problems here being mod bias, instead of his bias against the Trammel-dwelling mods being the problem).

I won't give names, but if you've been around a while, you know exactly who I'm referring to.

S

StifledArgument

Basara,

Was his first name a form of cookware? :)

And Raider, you aren't alone! LA is like an onion...oh wait, it's a parfait! Everyone loves a parfait!

If you think you are lonely, try playing during the day...it's lonely even on populated shards. I always miss the fun stuff :(

S

SLACK

Basara,

Was his first name a form of cookware? :)

And Raider, you aren't alone! LA is like an onion...oh wait, it's a parfait! Everyone loves a parfait!

If you think you are lonely, try playing during the day...it's lonely even on populated shards. I always miss the fun stuff :(
Skillet?????
rolleyes:

Z

Zev Vir'cyth

Shoulda been there dieing with us the last two nights, Slack.
The new quest is kinda fun, hate the rinky dink rewards you get most of the time. I have gotten two of the frost Tallies, lots of cheap weps, but no cloak "yet".

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont want to see you playing any of those games

S

SLACK

Wow, you people uber suck. Small wonder this shard is freakin dead........
:bdh:

S

SLACK

Well once again you lame-o's aren't posting so I have taken it upon myself to give teh mods something to peruse.
Ur welcome!
:postcount:

S

SLACK

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you people still suck..................

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Slack, have you ever heard of a parody web-comic called Garfield Minus Garfield?

All they do is take actual Garfield comics from the last 30 years, and delete Garfield from them.

The end result is to make the character "Jim" took like like a total nutjob, talking to "nothing".

Letting you post this thread without us replying to it, serves the same purpose, with you as the owner of the invisible cat....

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slack, have you ever heard of a parody web-comic called Garfield Minus Garfield?

All they do is take actual Garfield comics from the last 30 years, and delete Garfield from them.

The end result is to make the character "Jim" took like like a total nutjob, talking to "nothing".

Letting you post this thread without us replying to it, serves the same purpose, with you as the owner of the invisible cat....
OMG Basara you freeking rock.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Well.....The other day I was walking around the Trinsic area...Heard this voice calling out to me but, when I turned to look no one was there !!....
So I waited a few days went back again yesterday and uh oh hold that thought I get back to you !!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

ooooo Mystery solved !!!
Yes, you are always in my pocket :)

D

Dark Angel XXXX

OMG !!
Of course I know who you are !!!
Also know what today is too :)

blazehammer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just had to post something so slack doesn't look like a total freekizod but thrn again he does like to talk to himself in the third person that is :bdh::bdh:thats just so he has something to beat besides his head against the wall:gee:

S

SLACK

i just had to post something so slack doesn't look like a total freekizod but thrn again he does like to talk to himself in the third person that is :bdh::bdh:thats just so he has something to beat besides his head against the wall:gee:
Slacktard and MrFixit are not amused Mr Hammer, I must burn down your house now.......
:flame:

D

Dark Angel XXXX

There was someone named Slack that I knew once....Is that you Slack ????
If it is you, your bench is still gathering dust !!!

S

SLACK

I went and sat on it the other day just for fun! Hopefully I can get to use it on a Tuesday real soon!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Will he be bringing his box of chocolates???

D

Dark Angel XXXX

oooooo....
Now Slack we are having LOST Auction tomorrow night !!!
Bench is all dusted, bowl of stew for you to eat and a big box of choclates !!
The rest of you better show too :)

D

Dark Angel XXXX

I am not playing WOW
That is a game of quests...Now UO on the other hand is a game of skill, game of strength, game of smarts !!!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

ooooo
Stil haven't seen the vail(or is it spelled veil)....lol