• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Because you demanded it

S

SLACK

A post for no other reason than to give the mods something to read
on this otherwise desolate forum.
:postcount:
Discuss.

S

SLACK

Well at least one person is still trolling here............
:beer:

B

Beer_Cayse

* bump *

Oops! wasn't ready for that quite yet. Gotta wait a couple hours, huh.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

ooooo
*Discuss*
Well, I have something to discuss....Imbuing....
My skill is at 70 now....Actually don't know what I am suppose to do now...
What I have been doing is going and killing monsters and then unraveling the items from them. Skill went up pretty fast for a bit. But now seems like from a bag of 60 70 items I am only able to get like a .2 or .3 skill gain. So any help would be appreciated :)...

A

Az of DSR

I heard you can take the skill to 90 by just unraveling, its slow, but by the time your there you got plenty of mats to take ya the rest of the way.

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a related note, what is the best way to train Mysticism from 40 to 120? I have read on other sites their "recommended" way, but i would like a response from someone who has "skinned their teeth" a bit.

Thanks!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Thanks Az,
Will continue to gathering monster drops and just keep at it. I am always looking for the easy way out lol.
Don't know much about mysticism Lady Keira since I've not tried that skill yet. Have seen others casting mysticism. Those are some cool spells. If for no other reason, might try that skill cause I think the spells are awesome !!

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you are able to, just use oak to make bows to unravel,that will probably be faster than looting items.you can get 1-2 residue per bow.of course it requires a gm fletcher and lumberjack.

at least thats what I did,but I hit 120 before the changes to gain imbuing.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Awesome, Thanks Raider Red :)
Yes, I do have a GM fletcher and lumberjack. Will give that a try...

A

Az of DSR

I am finishing my 120 myst right now. And I have to say I wish there were -29 myst weapons like with magery for training. 116.6 right now and gaining sooooo slow.

So heres how ya get the most out of your spells, works on the same difficulty rating as magery....

Healing Stone to 30,
Enchant to 40,
Stone Form to 55,
Mass Sleep to 72,
Cleansing Winds to 83,
Hail Storm to 94,
and Nether Cyclone to 120.

I hate Nether Cyclone now, soooo slow on the gains.
( =

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Raider Red? Az? Those names are so familiar.

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Az. I need to get that 120 Mysticism PS now and get my butt going! :)

D

Dark Angel XXXX

LOL

Well I have a question....Don't wont this thread to go bust !! lol
Can you please help me with the lagggggggggggg ?????
Ever since SA it is so badddddddddd........

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL

Well I have a question....Don't wont this thread to go bust !! lol
Can you please help me with the lagggggggggggg ?????
Ever since SA it is so badddddddddd........
"canned" answer #1............get more ram.
"canned" answer#2............get a better ISP.
"canned"answer#3............get a new PC.

OK end sarcasm.

Really,I had used my old p2 win 98 system up till 2 years ago and I know your flustration about laggggggggggg,but I did few things to help it.the first thing I did was get high speed(dsl at first,but then switched to cable) internet and also I had a program( Ican't find it anymore) that would shut down all non-essential programs running in back ground and that helped a lot,plus I did end up getting more ram for it too.

Without knowing your system specs I would suggest cntrl-alt-delte and shut down all programs you don't want running that way all your pc power and RAM is used only for gameplay.Also I been told that ICQ will lag slower systems too.

hope this helps.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves back* Hi ya Neph!

Somehow I can see Raider Red playing on a P2 Win 98 box, I knew he was crazy ;)

Z

Zev Vir'cyth

I actually registered just so I could say "forgot what I was going to say".

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See what youve done now Slack, you have made Zev post on here!

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So this is why I can't find anyone playing on LA---they are all here posting or Trolling:)

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep-LA is nothing but a bunch of us ugly trolls,although tek is the ugliest and I am the handsomest.But the lady trolls here aren't trolls at all but beautiful women.

Sort of like the ending of land of the lost when will stayed behing to help chakka's tribe an finds out all the women are not monkey like but human.

S

SLACK

So this is why I can't find anyone playing on LA---they are all here posting or Trolling:)
Noone on Stratics actually plays teh game, it's much cheaper this way.
It's either beer money or the game so........
:beer:

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait this forums about a game? I had no idea

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please tell me you are just messing with me???? You guys do play......don't you???

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Just passing through !! *waves*
Miss seeing all you trolls in the game. Oh btw, I am one of the beautiful ladies so I am not trolling :)...

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Oh I know how to kill a mongbat Tek !!! Just bring him to bucs pier when we are net tossing lol

D

Dark Angel XXXX

I know I am loving killing Navrey :)
Just can't seem to get that tangle...Ooooo and the gold, let me tell you it is amazing that can spend about 2 hours or so down there and walk away with about 1500gp lol...

S

StifledArgument

Aren't you on Atlantic now? Where there is a high pop and no spaces for houses? Why haunt this forum? Do you love us all that much? AWWWWW

S

SLACK

Aren't you on Atlantic now? Where there is a high pop and no spaces for houses? Why haunt this forum? Do you love us all that much? AWWWWW
Naw, I started some chars on ATL but from scratch. I am too much a creature of habit to transfer my peeps ............yet.
I remember when LA had the same "problems", my first house here was like a 7X14 that was in a really crappy place and I paid 100K for it. I just hate it when I can run around for ten minutres and not run into anyone unless I'm in Luna and usually when I'm on in the AM (which is most of the time) even Luna is deserted! I love LA but it's starting to not be much fun these days.

S

StifledArgument

Naw, I started some chars on ATL but from scratch. I am too much a creature of habit to transfer my peeps ............yet.
I remember when LA had the same "problems", my first house here was like a 7X14 that was in a really crappy place and I paid 100K for it. I just hate it when I can run around for ten minutres and not run into anyone unless I'm in Luna and usually when I'm on in the AM (which is most of the time) even Luna is deserted! I love LA but it's starting to not be much fun these days.
Well, who knows if they actually work on some of the cheating, I think a decent amount of people will come back.

I started on Atlantic when I came back (I was on LS when I first started when the game launched). I left after they couldn't keep the server up and I lost all my wooden shields and my pack horse (ooo, I was mad). My house on Atlantic was a 7x7 (placed it myself, if you stepped out the front door you were in a guard zone - it was awesome), and my hubby found a 9x10 in Fel. He had that house forever until some buttmonkeys moved in down the way and wouldn't let us even go to the house. Seriously, they would wait hours and hours to harass us. After that, I thought about quitting again. Then I found LA and realized there are some people who are actually nice in the game.

I hope people move here, but as long as it doesn't ever get to Atlantic status, I am happy here :)

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Just wanted to say I love Lake Austin :)...There is so many nice players here and have alot of awesome friends. Could never imagine being on any other shard !! So here is to you Lake Austin *CHEERS*...

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love LA,It is just All my friends have left me.:(

I feel like donkey and sining "one is a lonely number".

" I think I need a hug"