• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Bearmask 10stam10mana8lmc4hci5hp and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Str 4, dex 5, int 5, hp 5, 10 stam, 10 mana, 4hci, 8lmc, 20 lrc, 25%phy Legendary Brittle 255/255 dur. bear.png

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Is this an auction? Is there a buyout? When does it end? 10 minute rule? You've got a lot of questions to answer, I presume.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got some PMs with questions. The bear mask is on Atlantic and I will sell it to the highest offer by 8pm est 11/23.

I Love Girls

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is way over time limit and no 10 min rule, im pretty sure i had the high bid at 8:00 PM est

I Love Girls

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won the bid at 640 mil, certain people deleted their bids inbetween my 640 mil and 800 mil bid

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I don't think so, mate. If you claim that bid one, my 750 bid within the same minute (even before) has won as it was the highest bid before 8:01pm.

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ultimately it's up to the seller. But just a moment ago you were claiming your 640m bid won, when it wasn't even the winning bid by that metric. We obviously both want the item.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to everyone who viewed and bid on the item, I don't view this forum very much and only listed the item because so many people attempted to buy it after I looted it from a Scalis. My ICQ is 9630197 and to be fair it looks like DJ Diddles and I Love Girls were the active bidders at the 8pm cut off and it is between them using the 10min rule sorry to anyone else.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hi Everyone -

The seller is my guildmate and I've asked him to clarify this further to prevent any debate and he has asked me to post up the rules for the end of the auction:

The auction will extend to 9pm due to confusion on the ending bid. There will be a 10 minute rule in place.

@DJ Diddles @I Love Girls

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Current High bid is @DJ Diddles with 1 billion.

Seller apologizes for any confusion. Good luck.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
well if seller says there is 10 minute rule, then give it to diddles for 1 billion.

if u extent the time it means that u want more money and thats not nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.