[Buying] Beard Cream

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2008
Last call "hey arnold" you won the bid on the bows iv pm'd you 3 times iv ICQ you 5 times and left messages in your posts, your still post threads and biddding on others if your not gona honor your bids and go through with the deals plz stop posting, {not surprised with a name like ashten and hey arnold} you have been removed from ever bidding on my items.

Can a dev plz look into if this is a fake account of another person plz....

Thunderz

Ashton Kutcher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Feb 4, 2012
what are you talking about thunder? What bows lol....i buy and sell stuff all the time on here not sure who u even are...stop trolling please...i never got an icq..prob have u blocked from trolling before. that or u have the wrong person? Still looking for cream!

Last edited:

Ashton Kutcher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Feb 4, 2012
Dude i dont even have an archer why would i want some ****ty 40ssi comp bows? lol..and idk who the hell u even are..and be cautious of me? i sell big boy stuff not some 40m bows so sorry if i question u but just seems like your trying to troll / get me to pay for your ****ty bows.

And the only time u need to be cautious with me is when u see me in yew , real bidder , real trader , anti troll

Ps This isnt the hot Forums L(.)L

Last edited:

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2008
Dude i dont even have an archer why would i want some ****** 40ssi comp bows? lol..and idk who the hell u even are..and be cautious of me? i sell big boy stuff not some 40m bows so sorry if i question u but just seems like your trying to troll / get me to pay for your ****** bows.

And the only time u need to be cautious with me is when u see me in yew , real bidder , real trader , anti troll

Ps This isnt the hot Forums L(.)L

With an original name like that and your ICQ name, keep your smack talk to general chat yeah kido?

Oh and "big boy stuff" why dont you buy the ring you want off that luna vendor [ATL] for 50mill? Oh wait you cant afford it..........!

Thunderz

Ashton Kutcher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Feb 4, 2012
hahahahahahahahhahahahahah your talking about original names with a name like "thunderz"...you sure pulled that one outta thin air. Any who thanks for auto bumping my thread..i do need cream which is like worth 200 40% comp bows. Thx "Thunderz" LOLZ

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 30, 2009
Someone buy my speed cu