• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bear point

JamezC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I own an 18x18 in fel in a town apparently named bear point. Is there a living community here? And would somebody of that community like to have the place.

Let me know what's up

Thank you
- James

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may want to contact Lace if she still plays. She is Bear Point at least once was. Im not sure if she is still around. Been years.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lace is in my guild and is still very active on Catskills. She owns and operates the Luna Rune Library on the Northwest corner of Luna along with either 3 or 4 more Luna vendor houses.

Bearpoint was the home of many of the members of Dark Revelations over the last 3 years. I had an 18x18 there as well. After the recent split in D|R, many of us have moved away from that area and are making homes around our small player run town near the Fens of the Dead.

I don't think there is much of a market for homes in that area for us any longer, but I'm sure there would be someone that would want it if you just spammed in Luna a bit. (although, getting a house on Catskills isn't really that difficult)

JamezC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was more worried that i was withholding the building from the community. I don't want to keep it if somebody wants to finish off a player run town here. But otherwise its not a bad spot.

Thank you for the information. I was also trying to figure out who Lace was on my brothers aim list and now i think i have it :)

Is there a good place in fel on catskills to place an 18x18 that is somewhat secluded that you know of?

Thank you
- james

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeppers, no problem on the info. And thanks for the consideration of asking if the place was needed. There isn't a player run town there, so it's safe to drop.

There are PLENTY of Fel spots available. A member of my guild even placed a freakin CASTLE recently. And keeps are easily had for 30m or less. I'll keep my eye out from a prime spot that opens and meet ya to show ya! Good luck!

JamezC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeppers, no problem on the info. And thanks for the consideration of asking if the place was needed. There isn't a player run town there, so it's safe to drop.

There are PLENTY of Fel spots available. A member of my guild even placed a freakin CASTLE recently. And keeps are easily had for 30m or less. I'll keep my eye out from a prime spot that opens and meet ya to show ya! Good luck!
That would be awesome thank you so much!

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe there is an empty max locks area right infront of fel cove.

There are also a few areas like horse shoe island that have really nice secluded max locks spots available