• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Be careful when stacking pigments!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you click a pigment and target that same pigment by accident, you will lose it.... no matter how many charges it has. :( I'm now out 18 charges of the single charge silver pigments. :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Got my Pigments stacked just fine by using last object...

However like everyone else my grass and snow tiles are totally NOT stacking. I'm hoping this will be remedied soon! On a happy note though combining all those dyes opened 137 lock downs for me!!! Now if grass and snow stack I'll have over 400 more lockdowns open! And then when we get the powerscroll books OMG that should give me another 400 lockdowns free...

Of course I thought about this and with the "gifts" that will probably eat up about 300 of the lockdowns I gain... *sighs* So... next we need to stack plants... varieties of vines, each of the plants need to stack. I need to stack those awesome bonsai tree's we got as a clicky that one year as well... tasty treats need to stack. Ant Goo needs to stack, Power crystals need to stack, Acid pools need to stack... need to be able to combine plant dye bottles into bottles of 50... instead of stacking which only works if they are full or at the same # of charges I'd prefer if I could combine them into 50 use bottles. Heritage tokens need to stack... please!